1. M.H. Asghar, M.B. Khan and S. Naseem, Design and preparation of antireflection films on glass substrate, Turkish Journal of Physic, 29(2005)43-53.
2. I.S. Gainutdinov, N.Y. Shuvalov, R.S. Sabirov, V.A. Ivanov, R.R. Gareev and N.G. Mirkhanov, Antireflection coatings on germanium and silicon substrates in the 3-5µm and 8-12µm windows of IR transparency, Journal of Optical Technology, 76(2009)302-305.
3. H.A. Macleod, Thin-Film Optical Filters, 4th ed., CRC Press, USA, (2010).
4. I.S. Gainutdinov, N.Y. Shuvalov, R.S. Sabirov, V.A. Ivanov, R.R. Gareev and N.G. Mirkhanov, Antireflection coatings on germanium and silicon substrates in the 3-5µm and 8-12µm windows of IR transparency, Journal of Optical Technology, 76(2009)302-305.
5. S. Wakeham, Protective, antireflection coatings for multispectral zinc sulphide, PhD Thesis, The university of Reading, 2003.
6. M.B. Kala, P.K. Bandyopadhyay and B.B. Nautiyal, Thorium free antireflection coating in MWIR region on Silicon optics, Infrared Physics & Technology, 55(2012)409-411.
7. D.C. Harris, Materials for infrared windows and domes, SPIE, Washington, 1999.
8. W.S. Choi and B. Hong, The effect of annealing on the properties of diamond-like carbon protective antireflection coatings, Renewable Energy, 33(2008)226-231.
9. C. Hu, W. Zheng, H. Tian, Le. Xu and Q. Jiang, Effects of the chemical bonding on the optical and mechanical properties for germanium carbide films used as antireflection and protection coating of ZnS windows, Journal of Physics, 18(2006)4231-4241.
10. C.Q. Hu, L. Xu, H. W. Tian, Z.S. Jin, X.Y. Lv and W.T. Zheng, Effects of radio frequency power on the chemical bonding, optical and mechanical properties for radio frequency reactive sputtered germanium carbide films, Journal of Physics, 39(2006) 5074-5079.
11. B. Liu, Y. Zou, D. Ren, L. Lin, and C. Zhan, Components and performance of graded Ge1-xCx:H coatings deposited by magnetron co-sputtering for IR wideband antireflection,Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 206(2020)163366.
12. H. Jamali, R. Mozafarinia, F. Sousani and A. Eshagh, The growth mechanism of Ge1−x-Cx:H films deposited by PECVD method, Diamond & Related Materials, 103(2020)107709.
13. X.S. Che, Z.T. Liu, Y.P. Li and N. Wang, Effects of hydrogen and substrate temperature on the chemical bonding and optical properties of germanium carbon films deposited by reactive sputtering, Applied Surface Science, 258(2012)6212- 6216.
14. J.Q. Zhu, C.Z. Jiang, J.C. Han, H.L. Yu, J.Z. Wang, Z.C. Ji and R.R. Chen, Optical and electrical properties of nonstoichiometric a-Ge1−xCx films prepared by magnetron co-sputtering, Applied Surface Science, 258(2012)3877-3881.
15. A. Mahmood, A. Shah, F.F. Castillon, L.C. Araiza, J. Heiras, M. Yasin and M. Khizar, Surface analysis of GeC prepared by reactive pulsed laser deposition technique, Current Applied Physics, 11(2011)547-550.
16. H. Jamali, R. Mozafarinia, and A. Eshagh, Evaluation of chemical and structural properties of germanium-carbon coatings deposited by plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 646(2015)360-367.
17. H. Jamali, R. Mozafarinia, and A. Eshagh, Effect of deposition parameters on the microstructure and deposition rate of germanium-carbon coatings prepared by plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition, Surface & Coatings Technology, 302(2016)107–116.
18. H. Jamali, R. Mozafarinia, and A. Eshagh, The effect of carbon content on the phase structure of amorphous/nanocrystalline Ge1−x-Cx films prepared by PECVD, Surface & Coatings Technology, 310(2017)1–7.
19. F. Sousani, A. Eshagh, R. Mozafarinia and H. Jamali, Antireflection properties of germanium–carbon coating on zinc supplied substrate, Optical and Quantum Electronics, 49:324(2017)1-10.
20. F. Sousani, A. Eshagh, R. Mozafarinia and H. Jamali, Determination of optical properties in germanium-carbon coatings deposited by plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition, Iranian Journal of Materials Science & Engineering, 15(1)(2018)24-30.
21. F. Sousani, H. Jamali, R. Mozafarinia, and A. Eshagh, Thermal stability of germanium-carbon coatings prepared by a RF plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition method, Infrared Physics and Technology, 93(2018)255–259.
22. MIL-C-00675C Standard (MU), Coating of glass optical elements (anti-reflection), 1964.
23. ASTM-B117-11 Standard, Standard practice for operating salt spray (Fog) Apparatus, 2011.
24. X. Wu, W. Zhang, L. Yan and R. Luo, The deposition and optical properties of
Ge1-xCx thin film and infrared multilayer antireflection coatings, Thin Solid Films,516 (2008)3189–3195.
25. X. Wu, W. Zhang, R. Luo and L. Yan, Mechanical and environmental properties of Ge1-xCx thin film, Vacuum, 82(2008)448–454.
26. B.P. Benzi, E. Bottizzo and C. Demaria, Characterization and properties of
Ge1-x-Cx H Compounds obtained by x-ray CVD of germane/ethyne systems: effect of the irradiation dose, Chemical Vapor Deposition, 12(2006)25–32.
27. J. Szmidt, M. Gazicki-lipman, H. Szymanowski, R. Mazurczyk, A. Werbowy and A. Kudla, Electrophysical properties of thin germanium/carbon layers produced on silicon using organometallic radio frequency plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition process, Thin Solid Films, 441(2003)192–199.
28. R.T. Sanderson, Chemical Bonds and Bond Energy, Second Edition, Academic Press, New York, 1976.
29. J.T. Herrold, Growth and characterization of crystalline Ge1-xCx thin films and devices, PhD Thesis, Iowa State University, 2000.
30. C.Q. Hu, J.Q. Zhu, W.T. Zheng and J.C. Han, Annealing effects on the bonding structures, optical and mechanical properties for radio frequency reactive sputtered germanium carbide films, Applied Surface Science, 255(2009)3552–3557.
31. T. Goto, R. Banal and T. Kimura, Morphology and preferred orientation of Y2O3 film prepared by high-speed laser CVD, Surface & Coatings Technology, 201(2007)5776–5781.
32. T. Meziani, P. Colpo and F. Rossi, PECVD of diamond-like Carbon (a-C:H) from the decomposition of methane in a high-density inductively coupled discharge, Journal of Superhard Materials, 29(2007)153–157.
33. N. Gupta, B.P. Veettil, H. Xia, S.K. Karuturi, G. Conibeer and S. Shrestha, Synthesis of nano-crystalline germanium carbide using radio frequency magnetron sputtering, Thin Solid Films, 592(2015)162–166.
34. N. Gupta, B.P. Veettill, G. Conibeer and S. Shrestha, Effect of substrate temperature and radio frequency power on compositional, structural and optical properties of amorphous germanium carbide films deposited using sputtering, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 443(2016)97–102.
35. C.Y. Zhan, L.W. Wang and N.K. Huang, Analysis of the Ge1-xCx films deposited by MFMST, Applied Surface Science, 253(2007)7478–7482.
36. C.Y. Zhan, L.W. Wang and N.K. Huang, Effect of Bias on Content of GeC in Ge1−xCx Films, China Physics Letter, 24(2007)803–806.
37. K. Fu, Y. Jin, C. Zu, K. He, B. Xu, H. Zhao, Y. Liu, and W. Chen, The structure and properties of low temperature deposited durable infrared Ge1-xCx films on As40Se60 chalcogenide glass, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 519(2019)119453.
38. J.M. Blocher, Structure/property/process relationships in chemical vapor deposition CVD, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology, 11(1974)680–686
39. M. Schmid, S. Sangerlaub, O. Miesbauer, V. Jost, J. Werthan, C. Stinga, D. Samain, C. Stramm, K. Noller and K. Muller, Water repellence and oxygen and water vapor barrier of PVOH-coated substrates before and after surface esterification, Polymers, 6(2014) 2764-2783.
40. J. Vilcarromero and F.C. Marques, Hardness and elastic modulus of carbon-germanium alloys, Thin Solid Films, 398-399(2001)275–278.
41. C. Hu, L. Qiao, H. Tian, X. Lu, Q. Jiang and W. Zheng, Role of carbon in the formation of hard Ge1-xCx thin films by reactive magnetron sputtering, Physica B, 406(2011)2658–2662.