1. A.S. Wismogroho, W.B. Widayatno Suryadi, K.A. Zaini Thosin, N.T. Rochman, H. Sueyoshi, Iron Aliminids Coatingon Al by Mechanical Alloying, Surface Engineering,27(2011)126-133.
2. A.R. Marder, The Metallurgy of Zinc Coated Steel, Progress in Materials Science, 45( 2000) 191-271.
3. S.E. Aghili, M.H. Enayati, and F. Karimzadeh, Synthesis of Nanocrystalline (Fe,Cr)3 Al Powders
by Mechanical Alloying, Materials and Manufacturing process, 27(2012 467-471.
4. M.A. Morris, A. Dodge, D.G. and Morris, Structure Strenght and Toughness of Nanocrystalline Fe Al, Nanostructured Materials,11(1999)873-885.
5. N.S, Stoloff , Iron Aluminides, Present Status and Future Prospects, Materials Science and Engineering A, 258(1998)1-14.
6. G.J. Yang, H.T. Wany , Li, C. J, and Li, C. X, Effect of Annealing on the Microstructure and Erosion Performance of Cold Sprayed FeAl Intermetallic Coating, Surface and Coating Technology,205(2011)5502-5509.
7. B. Song, Sh. Dong, H Liao, and Ch Coddet , Microstructure and Wear Resistance of Fe Al/Al2O3 Iintermetallic Composite Coating prepared by Atmospheric PlasmaXspraying, Surface and Coating Technology, 268(2015)24-29.
8. V. Zadorozhnyy, S. Kaloshkin, E. Keavitser, S. Romankov, Coating of Metals With Intermetallics by Mechanical Alloying, Journal of Alloys and Compounds,509(2011)5507-5509.
9. S. Romankov, Y. Hayasaka, N. Hayashi, E. Kasai, S.V. Komariv, Effect to Anneling Treatment on the Structure and Properties of the Nanograined TiN Coatings Produced by Ultrasonic – Based Coating Process, Journal of Alloys and Compounds,495(2010)625-628.
10. S. Romankov, S.D. Kaloshkin, Y. Hayasaka, N. Hayashi, E. Kasai, S.v. Komariv, Effect of Process Parameters on the Formation of Ti-Al Coating Fabricated by Mechanical Alloying, Journal of Alloy and Compounds,484(2008)392-396.
11. A. Revesz, L. Takacs, Coating a Cu Plate with a Zr-Ti Powder Mixture Using Surface
by Using Mechanical Alloying, Surface and Coating Thechnology,217(2013)64-69.
12. Du, H, Wei, Y. Lin, W. Hou, L. .Z, One Way of Surface Alloying Treatment on Iron Surface Based on Surface Mechanical Attrition Treatment and heat Treatment, Applied Surface Science,255(2009)8660-8666.
13. M. Mohammadnezhad, M. Shamanian, M.H. Enayati, M. Salehi, In Fluence of Annealing Temperature on the Structure and Properties of the Nanograined NiAl Intermetallic Coating Produced Mechanical Attrition Treatment, Surface and Coating Technology,203(2009)3026-3031.
14. M. Mohammadnezhad, M. Shamanian, M.H. Enayati, M. Salehi, and A. Hoseynian, Microstructures and Properties of NiAl-Tic Nanocomposite Coatings on Carbon Steel Surface Produced by Mechanical Alloying Technique,Surface and Coating Technology,238(2014)180-187.
15. Z. Zhan, T. He, D. Wang, W. Gao , Low-temperatur processing of Fe-Al Intermetallic Coating Assisted by Ball Milling, Intermetallics,14(2006)75-81.
16. D. Aryanto, A.S. Wismogroho, and T. Sudiro, Structure Evolution of Fe-50% Al Coating Prepared by Mechanical Alloying, Journal of Physics: Conferens Series,739(2016)012132.
17. S.E. Aghilli, M.H. Enayati, F. Karimzadeh, Synthesis of (Fe, Cr)3 Al-Al2O3 Nanocomposite Through Mechanochemical Combusition Reaction Induced by Ball Milling of Cr, Al and Fe2O3 Powders, Advanced Powders Technology,25(2014)408-414.
18. M. Mohammadnezhad, M. Shamanian, M.H. Enayati, Formation of Nanostructured NiAl Coating on Carbon Steel by Using Mechanical Alloying, Applied Surface Science,263(2012)730-736.
19. M.H. Enayati, F. Karimzadeh, and S.Z. Anvari, Synthesis of Nanocrystalline NiAl by Mechanical Alloying, Journal of Materials Processing Technology,200(2008)312-315.
20. A. Canakci, F. Erdemir, T. Varol, Serdar, Ozkaya,Formation of Fe-Al Intermetallic Coating on Low-Carbon Steel by a Novel Mechanical Alloying Technique, Powder Technology,247(2013)24-29.