1. A. Aballe, M .Bethencourt, F. J. Botana, M. J. Cano and M. Marcos, Localized corrosion of alloy AA 5083 in natural 3.5% NaCl Solution, Corrosion Science, 43(2001)1657-1674.
2. S. Sujatha lekshmy, L. V. Maneeshya, P.V. Thomas, K .Joy, Intense UV photoluminescence emission at room temperature in Sn02 thin films , Indian J. Phys, 8(2013)33-38.
3. R. Dolbec, M. A. El Khakani, A. M. Serventi, M. Trudeau, R. G. Saint-Jacques, Platinum nanoparticles growth by means of pulsed laser ablation, Thin Solid Films, 419(2002)230.
4. B. Mattias , D., Ulrike, The surface and materials science of tin oxide, Progress in surface Science, 79 (2005)47-154.
5. C. Sevik, C. Bulutay, High dielectric constant and wide band gap inverse silver oxide phases of the ordered ternary alloys of SiO2, GeO2, and SnO2, Phy. Re. B, 74(2006).
6. A. Dieguez, A. Romano-Rodriquz, J. R. Morante, U. Weimar, M. Schweizer-Berberich, N. Gopal, Sens. Actuators B, 31(1996) 1.
7. C. Morales
, H. Juárez
, T. Díaz
, Y. Matsumoto
, E. Rosendo
, G. Garcia
, M. Rubin
, F. Mora
, M. Pacio
, A. García, Low temperature SnO2 films deposited by APCVD
, Microelectronics Journal, 39(2008)586-588.
8. G.S.V. Coles, K.J. Gallagher, J. Watson, Fabrication and preliminary tests on tin (iv) oxide-based gas sensors, Sensors and Actuators, 7 (1985) 89-96.
9. A. A. Mousa–Bahia, G. S. V. Coles and M. J. Willett, The characterization of semiconductor gas sensors II. A critical comparison with respect to products of combustion, Sensors and Actuators B, 19 (1994) 668-74.
10. J. Watson, The tin oxide gas sensor and its applications, Sensors and Actuators, 5 (1984) 29-42.
11. K. Ihokura, J. Watson, The Stannic Oxide Gas Sensor, Principles and Applications, CRC Press, Boca Raton,1994.
12. L. I. Maissel And R. Glang, Handbook of thin film Technology, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1970.
13. F. Fang, Y. Zhang, X. Wu, Q. Shao, Z. Xie, Electrical and optical properties of nitrogen doped SnO2 thin films deposited on flexible substrates by magnetron sputtering, Materials Research Bulletin, 68
14. Ch. Messaadi, M. Ghrib, H. Chenaina, M.Manso‑Silvan, H. Ezzaouia, Structural, optical and electrical properties of SnO2 doped TiO2 synthesized by the Sol–Gel method, Journal of Materials Science, 29(2018)3095–3103.
15. G. Sanon, R. Rup And A. Mansingh, Band-gap narrowing and band structure in degenerate tin oxide (SnO2) films, Phys. Rev. B, 44(1991)5672-5680.
16. S.K. Sinha, S.K. Ray and I. Manna, Effect of Al doping on structural, optical and electrical properties of SnO2 thin films synthesized by pulsed laser deposition, Philosophical Magazine, 94(2014)3507–3521.
17.N. A. Dahham, A. Esmaeel, N. A. Abed, Effect of Al doping on the Structural properties of SnO2 thin films prepared by (sol-gel) method, Tikrit Journal of Pure Science, 21(2016)155-161.
18. K. S. Sree Hasha, Principles of physical vapour deposition of thin films (First Edition). Academic Press, 2006.
19. L. I. Maissel, R. Glang, Handbook of thin film Technology, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1970.
20. K. Tang, L. Wang, J. Zhang, W. Shi, Y. Xia, Electrical and structural properties of Al-doped ZnO films, Junction Technology (IWJT), International Workshop on, 2011.
21. Y. tang, Synthesis and characterization of tin oxide for thin film gas sensor applications, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, 2008.
22. A. Santhosh Kumar , K.K. Nagaraja, H.S .Nagaraja, J.Mater,Investigation of annealing temperature effect on structural and optical properties of SnO2, Sci. Mater. Electron. 24 (2013) 3812-3822.
23. H. R., Fallah, M. Ghasemi, A. Hassanzadeh, The effect of annealing on structural, electrical and optical properties of nanocrystalline ITO Films grown on glass at room temperature prepared by electron beam evaporation, Material Research Bulletin, 42(2007)487-496.
24. S. Sujatha Lekshmy. K. Joy, Conductivity in oxide thin films is an important step towards their application, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 67(2013) 29-38.
25. V. Senthilkumar And P. Vickraman, Structural, optical and electrical studies on nano crystalline tin oxide (SnO2) thin films by electron beam evaporation technique, J. Mater Sci: Mater Electron, 21(2010) 578-583.