1. R.S. Mishra, Z.Y. Ma, I. Charit, Friction stir processing: a novel technique for fabrication of surface Composite, Materials Science and Engineering A, 341 (2003)307-310.
2. M. Sarkari Khorrami, S. Samadi, Z. Janghorban, M. Movahedi, In-situ aluminum matrix composite produced by friction stir processing using Fe particles, Materials Science & Engineering A, 641 (2015)380–390.
3. A. Shafiei-Zarghani, S.F. Kashani-Bozorg, A. Zarei- Hanzaki, Wear assessment of Al/Al2O3 nano-composite surface layer produced using friction stir processing, Wear , 270 (2011)403–412.
4. S. Soleymani, A. Abdollah-zadeh, S.A. Alidokht, Microstructural and tribological properties of Al5083 based surface hybrid composite produced by friction stir processing, Wear, 278– 279 (2012)41– 47.
5. Essam R.I. Mahmoud, Makoto Takahashib, Toshiya Shibayanagi, Kenji Ikeuchi, Wear characteristics of surface-hybrid-MMCs layer fabricated on aluminum plate by friction stir processing, Wear, 268 (2010)1111–1121.
6. R.S. Mishra, Z.Y. Ma, Friction stir welding and processing, Materials Science and Engineering R, 50 (2005)1-78.
7. Ehab A. El-Danaf, Magdy M. El-Rayes, Mahmoud S. Soliman, Friction stir processing: An effective technique to refine grain structure and enhance ductility, Materials and Design, 31 (2010)1231-1236.
8. Ghasem Azimi-Roeen, Seyed Farshid Kashani-Bozorg, Martin, Nosko, Peter Švec, Reactive mechanism and mechanical properties of in-situ hybrid nano-composites fabricated from an Al–Fe2O3 system by friction stir processing
, Materials Characterization
9. S.C. Tjong, Z.Y. Ma, Microstructural and mechanical characteristics of in situ metal matrix composites, Materials Science and Engineering, 29 (2000)49-113.
10. I.S. Lee, P.W. Kao, C.P. Chang, N.J. Ho, Formation of Al-Mo intermetallic particle-strengthened aluminum alloys by friction stir processing, Intermetallics, 35 (2013)9-14.
11. F. Khodabakhshi, A. Simchi, AH. Kokabi, A.P. Gerlich, Friction stir processing of aluminum matrix nanocomposites by pre-placing elemental titanium powder: In-situ formation of Al3Ti nanoparticles and metallurgical characteristics, Materials Characterization, 108 (2015)102-114.
12. J.Qian, J. Li, J. Xiong, F. Zhang, X. Lin, In situ synthesizing Al3Ni for fabrication of intermetallic-reinforced aluminum alloy composites by friction stir processing, Materials Science and Engineering A, 550 (2012)279– 285.
13. C.J. Hsu, P.W. Kao, N.J. Ho, Ultrafine-grained Al–Al2Cu composite produced in situ by friction stir processing, Scripta Materialia, 53 (2005)341–345.
14. I. Dinaharan, G. Ashok Kumar, S.J. Vijay, N. Murugan, Development of Al3Ti and Al3Zr intermetallic particulate reinforced aluminum alloy AA6061 in situ composites using friction stir processing, Materials and Design, 63 (2014)213–222.
15. Y.G. Kima, H. Fujii , T. Tsumura, T. Komazaki, K. Nakata, Three defect types in friction stir welding of aluminum die casting alloy, Materials Science and Engineering A, 415 (2006)250–254.
16. S. Sahraeinejad, H. Izadi, M. Haghshenas, A.P. Gerlich, Fabrication of metal matrix composites by friction stir processing with different Particles and processing parameters
, Materials Science and Engineering A
17. Guoqiang Huang, Yifu Shen, Rui Guo, Wei Guan, Fabrication of tungsten particles reinforced aluminum matrix composites using multi-pass friction stir processing: Evaluation of microstructural, mechanical and electrical behavior
, Materials Science and Engineering A
18. M. Amra, Kh. Ranjbar, R. Dehmolaei, Mechanical Properties and Corrosion Behavior of CeO2 and SiC Incorporated Al5083 Alloy Surface Composites, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 24 (2015)3169-31798.
21. C.J. Hsu, C.Y. Chang, P.W. Kao, N.J. Ho, C.P. Chang, Al–Al3Ti nanocomposites produced in situ by friction stir processing, Acta Materialia, 54(2006) 5241–5249.
23. B. Abnar, M. Kazeminezhad, A. H. Kokabi, Effects of heat input in friction stir welding on microstructure and mechanical properties of AA3003-H18 plates, Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc. China, 25 (2015)2147- 2155.
24. N. Hosseini, F. Karimzadeh , M.H. Abbasi, M.H. Enayati, Tribological properties of Al6061-Al2O3 nanocomposite prepared by milling and hot pressing, Materials and Design, 31 (2010)4777–4785.
25. B. Zahmatkesh, M.H. Enayati, F. Karimzadeh, Tribological and microstructural evaluation of friction stir processed Al2024 alloy, Materials and Design, 31 (2010)4891–4896.
27. S. Kumar, V. Subramanya Sarma, B.S. Murty, Influence of in situ formed TiB2 particles on the abrasive wear behaviour of Al–4Cu alloy, Materials Science and Engineering A, 465 (2007)160–164.
28. S.R. Anvari, F. Karimzadeh, M.H. Enayati, Wear Characteristics of Al-Cr-O Surface Nano-composite Layer Fabricated on Al6061 Plate by Friction Stir Processing
, Wear, 304 (2013)144–151.
29. D. Ghanbari, M. Kasiri Asgarani, K. Amini, Farhad Gharavi, Influence of Heat Treatment on Mechanical Properties and Microstructure ofthe Al2024/SiC Composite Produced by Multi–Pass Friction Stir Processing, Measurement, 104(2017)151-158.
30. R. Vatankhah Barenji, V. M Khojastehnezhad, H. H Pourasl, A. Rabiezadeh, Wear properties of Al–Al2O3/TiB2 surface hybrid composite layer prepared by friction stir process, Journal of Composite Materials, 50(2016)1457–1466.