1. RGI, Leferink, and H. Barten. Chromium diffusion coatings on low-alloyed steels for corrosion protection under sulphidizing conditions, VGB Kraftwerkstechnik, 73.3 (1993).
2. Meier, G. H., Diffusion chromizing of ferrous alloys, Surface and Coatings Technology, 39 (1989)53-64.
3. Xie, Fei, Li Sun, Jianwei Pan. Characteristics and mechanisms of accelerating pack boriding by direct current field at low and moderate temperatures, Surface and Coatings Technology, 206.11 (2012)2839-2844.
4. Xie, Fei, Qiu Hua Zhu, Jin Jun Lu., Influence of direct current field on powder-pack boriding, Solid State Phenomena, 118(2006).
5. Zhou, Zhenghua, Fei Xie, Jing Hu., A novel powder aluminizing technology assisted by direct current field at low temperatures, Surface and Coatings Technology, 203.1(2008) 23-27.
6. Hu, Jing, Direct Current Field Effect on Silicon Pack Cementation for 1045 Steel, Advanced Materials Research, 189(2011).
7. YuM, Lakhtin., Engineering Physical metallurgy and heat treatment, Metalurgija Moskva, (1977).
8. Chen-Yi Wei, Fan-Shiong Chen. Thermoreactive deposition/ diffusion coating of chromium carbide by contact-free method, Materials Chemistry and Physic, (2005)192–199.
9. J. E. Garay, U. Anselmi-Tamburini, Electric Current Enhanced Point Defect Mobility in Ni3Ti Intermetallic, Applied Physics Letters, (2004).
10. Ho, Paul S., and Thomas Kwok. Electromigration in metals, Reports on Progress in Physics, 52.3 (1989) 301.
11. Takenaka, Chisato, and Kazuo Nakajima. Effect of electric current on the LPE growth of InP, Journal of crystal growth, 108.3-4(1991)519-524.
12. Electromigration., Wikipedia :The Free Encyclopedia.
13. Chattopadhyay, Ramnarayan. Surface wear: analysis, treatment, and prevention. ASM international, (2001).
14. Bertrand, G., C. Savall, C. Meunier. Structural characterisation (AFM and XRD) and hardness of spultered CrxNy coatings, Surface engineering, 14.3(1998)246-249.