1. I. Stefanescu and G. Chirita, Aspects regarding self lubricating composite coatings, National Tribology Conference; ROTRIB03, GALATI, (2003)129-132.
2. A.A. Voevodin, and J.S. Zabinski, Nanocomposite and nanostructured tribological materials for space applications, Composite Science and Technology, 65(2005)741-748.
3. C. Donnet and A. Erdemir, Solid Lubricant Coatings: Recent Developments and Future Trends, Tribology Letter, 17(2004)389-397.
4. C. Dellacorte, The effect of counterface on the tribological performance of a high temperature solid lubricant composite from 25 to 650°C, Surface and Coatings Technology, 86-87(1996)486-492.
5. S.M. Aouadi, D.P. Singh, D.S. Stone, K. Polychronopoulou, F. Nahif, C. Rebholz, C. Muratore and A.A. Voevodin, Adaptive VN/Ag nanocomposite coatings with lubricious behavior from 25 to 1000 °C, Acta Materialia, 58(2010)5326-5331.
6. D.S. Stone, J. Migas, A. Martini, T. Smith, C. Muratore, A.A. Voevodin and S.M. Aouadi, Adaptive NbN/Ag coatings for high temperature tribological applications, Surface and Coatings Technology, 206(2012)4316-4321.
7. CP. Mulligan, T.A. Blanchet, and D. Gall, CrN Ag nanocomposite coatings: Tribology at room temperature and during a temperature ramp, Surface and Coatings Technology, 204(2010)1388-1394.
8. R. Tyagi, , D.S. Xiong, J.L. Li, J. Dai, High–temperature friction and wear of Ag/h-BN containing Ni-based composites against steel, Tribology Letter, 40(2010)181-186.
9. C.P. Mulligan, D. Gall, CrN–Ag self lubricating hard coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 200(2005)1495-1500.
10. J.J. Gengler, C. Muratore, A.K. Roy, J. Hu, A.A. Voevodin, S. Roy, J.R. Gord, Yttria–stabilized zirconia–based composites with adaptive thermal conductivity, Composite Science and Technology, 70(2010)2117-2122.
11. S. Alirezaei, S.M. Monir Vaghefi, M. Urgen, A. Saatchi and K. Kazmanli, Novel investigation on nanostructure Ni–P–Ag composite coatings, Applied Surface. Science, 261(2012)155-158.
12. J.N. Balaraju, T.S.N. Sankara Narayanan and S.K. Seshadri, Electroless Ni-P composite coatings, Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 33(2003)807-816.
13. M. Madej and D. Ozimina, Electroless Ni-P-Al2O3 composite coatings, Kovove materialy-Metallic Materials, 44(2006)291-296.
14. P. Sahoo and S.K. Das, Tribology of electroless nickel coatings: A review, Materials and Design, 32(2011)1760-1775.
15. R. Parkinson, Properties and applications of electroless nickel, NiDI technical series, 10051(1997)1-35.
16. M.R. Kalantary, K.A. Holbrook and P.B. Wells, Optimization of a bath for electroless plating and its use for the production of nickel-phosphorus-silicon carbide coatings, Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing, 71(1993)55-62.
17. I. Apachitei, F.D. Tichelaar, J. Duszczyk and L. Katgerman, The effect of heat treatment on the structure and abrasive wear resistance of autocatalytic NiP and NiP-SiC coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 149(2002)263-278.
18. O.A. Leon, M.H. Staia and H.E. Hintermann, High temperature wear of an electroless Ni-P-BN(h) composite coating, Surface and Coatings Technology, 163-164(2003)578-584.
19. A. Revesz, J. Lendvai, J. Loranth, J. Padar and I. Bakonyi, Nanocrystallization studies of an electroless plated Ni-P amorphous alloy, Journal ofElectrochemical Society, 148(2001)C715-C720.
20. E.A. Feset, Interfacial phenomena in metal matrix composites, Composites, 25(1994)75-86.
21. Y.T. Wu, L. Lei, B. Shen, and W.B. Hu, Investigation in electroless Ni-P-Cg(graphite)-SiC composite coating, Surface and Coatings Technology, 201(2006)441-445.
22. E.Y. Liu, W.Z. Wang, Y.M. Gao and J.H. Jia, Tribological properties of Ni-based self-lubricating composites with addition of silver and molybdenum disulfide, Tribology International, 57(2013)235-241.
23. A.D. Pogrebnjak, A.A. Bagdasaryan, A. Pshyk, K. Dyadyura, Adaptive multicomponent nanocomposite coatingsin surface engineering, Physics- Uspekhi, 60 (2017)586- 607.
24. T. Sunil, M. Sandeep, R. Kumaraswami, A. Shravan, A critical review on solid lubricants, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 7(2016)193-199.