1. E. Bourgeat-Lami and J. Lang, Encapsulation of inorganic particles by dispersion polymerization in polar media: 1. Silica nanoparticles encapsulated by polystyrene, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science,197(1998)293-308.
2. Z. Chen, Y. Zhang, Y. Liu, L. Duan, Z. Wang, C. Liu, Y. Li and P. He, Nonionic surfactant-stabilized raspberry-like polymer/silica nanoparticles latex with film formability, Progress in Organic Coatings,86(2015)79-85.
3. A. Dashtizadeh, M. Abdouss, H. Mahdavi and M. Khorassani, Acrylic coatings exhibiting improved hardness, solvent resistance and glossiness by using silica nano-composites, Applied Surface Science,257(2011)2118-2125.
4. A. Dashtizadeh, M. Abdouss, H. Mahdavi, M. Khorassani and J. Hosseini, Modification and improvement of acrylic emulsion paints by reducing organic raw materials and using silica nanocomposite, Journal of Polymer Engineering,33(2013)357-367.
5. S. Fatemi, M. K. Varkani, Z. Ranjbar and S. Bastani, Optimization of the water-based road-marking paint by experimental design, mixture method, Progress in organic coatings,55(2006)337-344.
6. S. Ghosh and N. Krishnamurti, Preparation and properties of UV-curable polyurethane methacrylate cationomers and their use as adhesives, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering,40(2001)539-559.
7. B. Li and B. Brooks, Semi‐batch Processes for Emulsion Polymerisation, Polymer international,29(1992)41-46.
8. A. R. Mahdavian, M. Ashjari and A. Bayat Makoo, Preparation of poly (styrene–methyl methacrylate)/SiO2 composite nanoparticles via emulsion polymerization. An investigation into the compatiblization, European Polymer Journal,43(2007)336–344.
9. A. Romo-Uribe, J. A. Arcos-Casarrubias, M. L. Hernandez-Vargas, A. Reyes-Mayer, M. Aguilar-Franco and J. Bagdhachi, Acrylate hybrid nanocomposite coatings based on SiO 2 nanoparticles by in-situ batch emulsion polymerization, Progress in Organic Coatings,97(2016)288-300.
10. B. Midmore, Synergy between silica and polyoxyethylene surfactants in the formation of O/W emulsions, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects,145(1998)133-143.
11. A. J. Paine, F. M. Pontes and K. A. Moffat, Starve fed emulsion polymerization process, 1995: Google Patents.
12. A. Romo-Uribe, J. Arcos-Casarrubias, A. Reyes-Mayer and R. Guardian-Tapia, Acrylate hybrid nanocomposite coatings based on SiO2 nanoparticles. In-situ semi-batch emulsion polymerization, European Polymer Journal,76(2016)170-187.
13. S. Sugii and H. Motozaki, Acrylic Emulsion Adhesives, Technology on Adhesion & Sealing(Japan), 36(1992) 14-19.
14. R. A. Vaia and E. P. Giannelis, Polymer nanocomposites: status and opportunities, MRS bulletin, 26(2001) 394-401.
15. K. D. Weiss, Paint and coatings: a mature industry in transition, Progress in Polymer Science, 22(1997)203-245.
16. H. Xia, C. Zhang and Q. Wang, Study on ultrasonic induced encapsulating emulsion polymerization in the presence of nanoparticles, Journal of applied polymer science, 80(2001)1130-1139.