1. C. Soldano, A. Mahmood, E. Dujardin, Production, properties and potential of graphene, Carbon (48))2010(2127-2150.
2. Y. Zhang, T. Tang, C. Girit, Z. Hao, M. C. Martin, A. Zettl, M. F. Crommie, Y. Ron Shen and F. Wang, Direct observation of a widely tunable bandgap in bilayer graphene, Nature (459))2009(820-823.
3. S. V. Morozov, K. S. Novoselov, F. Schedin, D. Jiang, A. A. Firsov, and A. K. Geim, Two-dimensional electron and hole gases at the surface of graphite, Phys. Rev. B (72))2015(201401.
4. M. I. Ali Umar, C. C. Yap, R. Awang, M. Mat Salleland M. Yahaya, Effect of graphite oxide solution concentration on the properties of multilayer grapheme, AIP Conference (1571))2013(115-119.
5. W. Chen, Z. Fan, G. Zeng and Z. Lai, Layer-dependent supercapacitance of graphene films grown by chemical vapor deposition on nickel foam, Journal of power sources (225))2013(251-256.
6. X. Dong, Y. Cao, J. Wang, Mary B. Chan-Park, L .Wang, W. Huang and P. Chen, Hybrid structure of zinc oxide nanorods and three dimensional graphene foam for supercapacitor and electrochemical sensor applications, RSC Advances (2))2012(4364–4369.
7. H. Bi, F. Huang, J. Liang, Y. Tang, X. Lu, X. Xie and M. Jiang, Large-scale preparation of highly conductive three dimensional graphene and its applications in CdTe solar cells, J. Mater. Chem. (21))2011(17366-17370.
8. Y. Ma, M. Zhao, B. Cai, W. Wang, Z. Ye, J. Huang, 3D graphene network@WO3 nanowire composites: a multifunctional colorimetric and electrochemical biosensing platform, Chem. (50))2014(11135-11138.
9. M. S. Dresselhaus, A. Jorio, M. Hofmann, G. Dresselhaus, R. Saito, Perspectives on carbon nanotubes and graphene Raman Spectroscopy, Nano Lett. )2010(10:751–8.
10. O. Akhavan, and E. Ghaderi, Graphene nanomesh promises extremely efficient in vivo photothermal therapy, Small (9))2013(3593-3601.
11. N. Liu, L. Fu, B. Dai, K. Yan, X. Liu, R. Zhao, Y. Zhang and Z. Liu, Universal segregation growth approach to wafer-size graphene from non-noble metals, nano Lett. (11))2011(297-303.
12. M. Losurdo, M. M. Giangregorio, P. Capezzuto and G. Bruno, Graphene CVD growth on copper and nickel: role of hydrogen in kinetics and structure, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. (13))2011(20836-20843.
13. F.T. Si, X.W. Zhang, X. Liu, Z.G. Yin, S.G. Zhang, H.L. Gao, J.J. Dong, Effects of ambient conditions on the quality of graphene synthesized by chemical vapor deposition, Vacuum (86))2012(1867-1870.
14. P. Trinsoutrot, C. Rabot, H. Vergnes, A. Delamoreanu, A. Zenasni, B. Caussat, High quality graphene synthesized by atmospheric pressure CVD on copper foil, Surface & Coatings Technology (230))2013(87-92.
15. Q. Yu, J. Lian, S. Siriponglert, H. Li, Y. Chen and S-S. Pei, Graphene segregated on Ni surfaces and transferred to insulators, Appl. Phys. Lett. (93))2008(103-113.
16. R. Azimirad and S. Safa, Preparation of three dimensional graphene foam-WO3nanocomposite with enhanced visible light photocatalytic activity, J. Mater. Chem. Phys. (162))2015(686-691.
17. M.S. Dresselhaus, A. Jorio, M. Hofmann, G. Dresselhaus, R. Saito, Perspectives on carbon nanotubes and graphene Raman spectroscopy, Nano Lett. (10))2010(751–758.
18. A. Das, B. Chakraborty and A. K. Sood, Raman spectroscopy of graphene on adifferent Substrates and inuence of defects, Bulletin. Mat. (31))2008(579-584.
19. F. Tuinstra and J. L. Koenig, Raman spectrum of graphite, Chem. Phys. (53))1970(1126-1130.
20. K.J. Thomas, M. Sheeba, V.P.N. Nampoori, C.P.G. Vallabhan and P. Radhakrishnan, Raman spectra of polymethyl methacrylate optical fibres excited by a 532 nm diode pumped solid state laser
, J. Opt. A: Pure and Appl. Opt.