1. M. Xie, S. Zhang, M. Li, Comparative investigation on HVOF sprayed carbide-based coatings, Applied Surface Science, 273(2013)799-805.
2. Y. Wu, B. Wang, S. Hong, J. Zhang, Y. Qin, G. Li, Dry sliding wear properties of HVOF sprayed WC–10Co–4Cr coating, Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals, 68(4) (2015)581-586.
3. A. K. Maiti, N. Mukhopadhyay, R. Raman, Improving the wear behavior of WC-CoCr-based HVOF coating by surface grinding, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 18(8)(2009)1060-1066.
4. S. Hong, Y. P. Wu, W. W. Gao, B. Wang, W. M. Guo, J. R. Lin, Microstructural characterisation and microhardness distribution of HVOF sprayed WC-10Co-4Cr coating, Surface Engineering, 30(1)(2014)53-58.
5. K. Murugan, A. Ragupathy, V. Balasubramanian, K. Sridhar, Optimizing HVOF spray process parameters to attain minimum porosity and maximum hardness in WC–10Co–4Cr coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 247(2014)90-102.
6. J. A. Picas, A. Forn, G. Matthäus, HVOF coatings as an alternative to hard chrome for pistons and valves, Wear, 261(5)(2006) 477-484.
7. W. Luo, U. Selvadurai, W. Tillmann, Effect of Residual Stress on the Wear Resistance of Thermal Spray Coatings, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, 25(1-2)(2016)321-330.
8. J. Stokes, L. Looney, Residual stress in HVOF thermally sprayed thick deposits, Surface and Coatings Technology, 177(2004)18-23.
9. Y. Y. Santana, P. O. Renault, M. Sebastiani, J. G. La Barbera, J. Lesage, E. Bemporad, E. Le Bourhis, E. S. Puchi-Cabrera, M. H. Staia, Characterization and residual stresses of WC–Co thermally sprayed coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 202(18)(2008)4560-4565.
10. Y. C. Tsui, T. W. Clyne, an analytical model for predicting residual stresses in progressively deposited coatings Part 1: Planar geometry, Thin Solid Films,306(1) (1997)23-33.
11. J. Pina, A. Dias, J. L. Lebrun, Study by X-ray diffraction and mechanical analysis of the residual stress generation during thermal spraying, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 347(1)(2003)21-31.
12. P. Bansal, P. H. Shipway, S. B. Leen, Effect of particle impact on residual stress development in HVOF sprayed coatings, Journal of thermal spray technology,15(4) (2006)570-575.
13. C. Lyphout, P. Nylén, A. Manescu, T. Pirling, Residual stresses distribution through thick HVOF sprayed Inconel 718 coatings, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, 17(5-6) (2008)915-923.
14. M. Jalali Azizpour, S. Nourouzi, H. Salimijazi, D. Sajedipour, F. Saadi, Experimental and Numerical Study of Residual Stress in the WC-12Co HVOF Sprayed Coatings, Journal of Advanced Materials and Processing, 1(4)(2013)3-14.
15. X. Liu, B. Zhang, Effects of grinding process on residual stresses in nanostructured ceramic coatings, Journal of materials science, 37(15)(2002)3229-3239.
16. H. Masoumi, S.M. Safavi, M. Salehi, S.M. Nahvi, Effect of grinding on the residual stress and adhesion strength of HVOF thermally sprayed WC–10Co–4Cr coating, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 29(9)(2014)1139-1151.
17. M. S. Zoei, M. H. Sadeghi, M. Salehi, Effect of grinding parameters on the wear resistance and residual stress of HVOF-deposited WC–10Co–4Cr coating, Surface and Coatings Technology, 307(2016)886-891.
18. G.S. Schajer, Practical Residual Stress Measurement Methods, John Wiley & Sons, 2013.
19. Q. Luo, A. H. Jones, High-precision determination of residual stress of polycrystalline coatings using optimised XRD-sin2ψ technique, Surface and Coatings Technology, 205(5)(2010)1403–1408.
20. A. Ghabchi, T. Varis, E. Turunen, T. Suhonen, X. Liu, S. P.Hannula, Behavior of HVOF WC-10Co4Cr coatings with different carbide size in fine and coarse particle abrasion, Journal of thermal spray technology, 19 (2010)368-377.
21. T. C. Totemeier, R.N. Wright, W. D. Swank, Residual stresses in high-velocity oxy-fuel metallic coatings, Metallurgical and materials transactions A, 35(6)(2004)1807-1814.
22. D. C. Zipperian, Metallographic handbook, PACE Technologies Tucson, Arizona USA, 2011.
23. R. Polini, F. Bravi, F. Casadei, P. D'Antonio, E. Traversa, Effect of substrate grain size and surface treatments on the cutting properties of diamond coated Co-cemented tungsten carbide tools, Diamond and related materials, 11(3)(2002)726-730.
24. M. G. Moore, W. P. Evans, Mathematical correction for stress in removed layers in X-ray diffraction residual stress analysis (No. 580035), SAE Technical Paper, (1958).
25. M. E. Fitzpatrick, A.T. Fry, P. Holdway, F. A. Kandil, J. Shackleton, L. Suominen, Determination of residual stresses by X-ray diffraction, (2005).
26. M. Li, P. D. Christofides, Multi-scale modeling and analysis of an industrial HVOF thermal spray process, Chemical engineering science. 60(13)(2005)3649-3669.
27. B. K. Pant, V. Arya, B. S. Mann, Development of low-oxide MCrAlY coatings for gas turbine applications, Journal of thermal spray technology, 16(2) (2007) 275-280.
28. M. Li, P. D. Christofides, Modeling and control of high-velocity oxygen-fuel (HVOF) thermal spray: A tutorial review, Journal of thermal spray technology, 18(5-6)(2009)753-768.
29. M. Gui, R. Eybel, B. Asselin, S. Radhakrishnan, J. Cerps, Influence of processing parameters on residual stress of high velocity oxy-fuel thermally sprayed WC-Co-Cr coating, Journal of materials engineering and performance, 21(10)(2012)2090-2098.
30. G. R. Johnson, W. H. Cook, A constitutive model and data for metals subjected to large strains, high strain rates and high temperatures, In Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Ballistics, 21(1983)541-547.
31. S. Gu, S. Kamnis, Bonding mechanism from the impact of thermally sprayed solid particles, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 40, (11)(2009)2664-2674.
32. R. Muhammad, N. Ahmed, M. Abid, V. V. Silberschmidt, 3D modeling of drilling process of AISI 1010 steel, Journal of Machining and Forming Technologies ISSN, 1947 (2010).
33. M. Iordachescu, J. Ruiz Hervías, D. Iordachescu, A. Valiente Cancho, L. Caballero Molano, Thermal influence of welding process on strength overmatching of thin dissimilar sheets joints, (2010).
34. M. Alizadeh, H. Edris, A. Shafyei, Mathematical modeling of heat transfer for steel continuous casting process, International Journal of Iron & Steel Society of Iran, 3(2)(2006)7-16.
35. L. M. Berger, S. Saaro, T. Naumann, M. Wiener, V. Weihnacht, S. Thiele, J. Suchánek, Microstructure and properties of HVOF-sprayed chromium alloyed WC–Co and WC–Ni coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 202(18)(2008)4417-4421.
36. L. Pawlowski, The Science and Engineering of Thermal Spray Coatings, John Wiley and Sons Ltd, (2008).