1. R. Pandey, G. Méhes, A. Kumar, R. S. Singh, A. Kumar, C. Adachi, D. S. Pandey, Strong luminescence behavior of mono-and dimeric imidazoquinazolines: Swift OLED degradation under electrical current, Journal of Luminescence, 181(2017) 252-260.
2. P. S. Kanvar, G. Sahu, P. K. Sen, R. Sharma, S. Bohidar, A review on OLED and emission characteristics of OLED, International Journal of Research in Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering, 3(2015) 53-61.
3. N. T. Kalyani, S. J. Dhoble, Novel materials for fabrication and encapsulation of OLEDs, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 44(2015) 319-347.
4. J. Yang, C. K. Suman, C. Lee, Effect of type-II quantum well of m-MTDATA/α-NPD on the performance of green organic light-emitting diodes, Microelectronics Journal, 40(2009) 63-65.
5. Q. Dong, F. Tai, H. Lian, Z. Chen, M. Hu, J. Huang, W. Y. Wong, Thermally stable bipolar host materials for high efficiency phosphorescent green and blue organic light-emitting diodes, Dyes and Pigments, 143(2017) 470-478.
6. A. Kitai, Luminescent materials and applications, John Wiley & Sons, 25(2008).
7. S. M. Raupp, L. Merklein, M. Pathak, P. Scharfer, W. Schabel, An experimental study on the reproducibility of different multilayer OLED materials processed by slot die coating, Chemical Engineering Science, 160(2017) 113-120.
8. J. K. Lee, S. Cho, W. K. Dong, Analysis of light leakage between the adjacent pixels in a color-filter stacked white OLED display, Displays 45(2016) 6-13.
9. F. Ely, C. O. Avellaneda, P. Paredez, V. C. Nogueira, T. E. A. Santos, V. P. Mammana, L. Zhao, Patterning quality control of inkjet printed PEDOT: PSS films by wetting properties, Synthetic Metals, 161(2011) 2129-2134.
10. H. Yersin, Highly efficient OLEDs with phosphorescent materials, John Wiley & Sons, 2008.
11. G. Kumar, S. Biring, Y. N. Lin, S. W. Liu, C. H. Chang, Highly efficient ITO-free organic light-emitting diodes employing a roughened ultra-thin silver electrode, Organic Electronics, 42(2017) 52-58.
12. S. Jeong, and J. I. Hong, Extremely deep-blue fluorescent emitters with CIEy ≤ 0.04 for non-doped organic light-emitting diodes based on an indenophenanthrene core, Dyes and Pigments ,144(2017) 9-16.
13. B. Huang, X. Ban, K. Sun, Z. Ma, Y. Mei, W. Jiang, Y. Sun, Thermally activated delayed fluorescence materials based on benzophenone derivative as emitter for efficient solution-processed non-doped green OLED, Dyes and Pigments, 133(2016) 380-386.
14. X. W. Zhang, J. Li, L. Zhang, H. P. Lin, X. Y. Jiang, W. Q. Zhu, Z. L. Zhang, Improved performance of Si-based top-emitting organic light-emitting device using MoO x buffer layer, Synthetic Metals, 160(2010) 788-790.
15. L. M. Yee, W. M. Yunus, Z. A. Talib, A. Kassim, Effect of Thickness of Tris (8-Hydroxyquinolinato) Aluminum on the Photoluminescence and IV Characteristic of Organic Light Emitting Structure, American Journal of Applied Sciences, 7(2010) 1215.
16. Y. S. Tsai, F. S. Juang, T. H. Yang, M. C. Yokoyama, L. W. Ji, Y. K. Su, Effects of different buffer layers in flexible organic light-emitting diodes, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 69(2008) 764-768.
17. B. Ding, W. Zhu, X. Jiang, Z. Zhang, Pure blue emission from undoped organic light emitting diode based on anthracene derivative, Current Applied Physics, 8(2008) 523-526
18. D. Saikia, R. Sarma, Improved performance of organic light-emitting diode with vanadium pentoxide layer on the FTO surface, Pramana, 88(2017) 83/1-83/6.
19. S. Lattante, Electron and hole transport layers: their use in inverted bulk heterojunction polymer solar cells, Electronics, 3(2014) 132-164.
20. Z. Wu, D. Ma, Recent advances in white organic light-emitting diodes, Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports, 107(2016) 1-42.