1.T. Tomoaki, H. Nur Ashikyn, Nurul Azzyaty Jayah, Toshiya Wakisaka, Abdul Manaf Hashim, and Masakazu Yagi, Shape Controlled Growth of Zno Nanorods and Fabrication of Zno/Cuo Heterojunctions by Chemical Bath Deposition Using Zinc Nitrate Hexahydrate and Copper (Iii) Nitrate Trihydrate, Thin Solid Films, 596(2015)201-08.
2. E. Pourshaban, H. Abdizadeh, and M. R. Golobostanfard, Zno Nanorods Array Synthesized by Chemical Bath Deposition: Effect of Seed Layer Sol Concentration, Procedia Materials Science, 11(2015)352-58.
3. Yazhou Qu, Xuan Huang, Yanqiu Li, Guanhua Lin, Bin Guo, Dengyuan Song, and Qijin Cheng, Chemical Bath Deposition Produced Zno Nanorod Arrays as an Antireflective Layer in the Polycrystalline Si Solar Cells, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 698(2017)719-24.
4. Zhiwei Shi, and Amy V. Walker, Zinc Oxide Chemical Bath Deposition on Functionalized Organic Thin Films: Formation of Nanorods, Nanorockets and Nanoflowers, Thin Solid Films, 606(2016)106-12.
5. Sanjay A. Gawali, Satish A. Mahadik, F. Pedraza, C. H. Bhosale, Habib M. Pathan, and Sandesh R. Jadkar, Synthesis of Zinc Oxide Nanorods from Chemical Bath Deposition at Different Ph Solutions and Impact on Their Surface Properties, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 704(2017)788-94.
6. E. Pourshaban, H. Abdizadeh, and M. Golobostanfard, A Close Correlation between Nucleation Sites, Growth and Final Properties of Zno Nanorod Arrays: Sol-Gel Assisted Chemical Bath Deposition Process, Ceramics International 42(2016)173-84.
7. P. Soundarrajan, M. Sampath, T. Logu, K. Sethuraman, and K. Ramamurthi, Doping Introduce Nucleation Site Barrier in Zno Nano/Micro Rod Arrays Film Grown by Chemical Bath Deposition, Materials Letters, 162(2016)191-94.
8. Z. N. Urgessa, O. S. Oluwafemi, J. K. Dangbegnon, and J. R. Botha, Photoluminescence Study of Aligned Zno Nanorods Grown Using Chemical Bath Deposition, Physica B: Condensed Matter, 407(2012)1546-49.
9. R. Shabannia, and H. Abu-Hassan, Vertically Aligned Zno Nanorods Synthesized Using Chemical Bath Deposition Method on Seed-Layer Zno/Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) Substrates, Materials Letters, 90(2013)156-58.
10. Li. Qingwei, B. Jiming, Jingchang, S. Jingwei Wang, L. Yingmin, S. Kaitong, and Yu. Dongqi, Controllable Growth of Well-Aligned Zno Nanorod Arrays by Low-Temperature Wet Chemical Bath Deposition Method, Applied Surface Science, 256(2010)1698-702.