1. M. Geetha, A. K. Singh, R. Asokamani, A. K. Gogia, Ti based biomaterials, the ultimate choice for orthopaedic implants – A review, Progress in Materials Science, 54 (2009) 397–425.
2. P. Danahy, Controlled modification of titanium surface, Phd thesis, Princeton University, November, (2004).
3. R. Boyer, R. Attributes, characteristics, and applications of titanium and its alloys, Journal of Materials, Vol. 62, No. 5, (2010) 21-24.
4. R. Khanna, T. Kokubo and etc, Fabrication of dense α-alumina layer on Ti-6Al-4V alloy hybrid for bearing surfaces of artificial hip joint, Materials Science and Engineering C 69 (2016) 1229–1239.
5. N.S. Manam , W.S.W. Harun, D.N.A. Shri, S.A.C. Ghani,T. Kurniawan, M.H. Ismail, M.H.I. Ibrahim. Study of corrosion in biocompatible metals for implants: A review. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 701 (2017) 698e715.
6. افخمی. شهریار، حلوایی. ایوب، آلیاژهای مقاوم به حرارت ، انتشارات نوربخش، (1395 )30-37.
7. C. Liu, Q. Bi, A. Mahews, Tribological and electrochemical performance of PVD TiN coatings on the femoral head of Ti-6Al-4V artificial hip joints, surface and coatings technology,(2003) 597-604.
8. F. S. Smithers and company , Titanum The Industry, Its Future, Its Equies, (1957) 33-67.
9. M. Jayabalan, V. Balurbramanian, Effect of pulsed gas tangestan arc welding on corrosion behavior of Ti-6Al-4V Titanium alloy, Materials and Design, in press, (2007).
10. H. B. Bomberger, F. H.Froes, and P. H. Morton, Titanum A Historical Prespective, in Titanum Technology, ( 1985) 3-17.
11. S. Katayama, A. Matsunawa, A. Morimoto, S. Ishimoto, Y. Arata, Surface hardening of titanium by laser nitriding, Jom-J Mineral Met Mater Soc, (1983)35-85.
12. H. Xin, S. Mridha, TN. Baker, The effect of laser surface nitriding with a spinning laser beam on the wear resistance of commercial purity Titanium, J Mater Sci, 31(1996) 22–30.
13. R. Arabi Jeshvaghani, M. Shamanian, M.Jaberzadeh, Enhancemen of wear resistance of ductile iron surface alloyed by stellite, 6. Mater Des, (2011) 32:20283.
14. Y. Lin, S. Wang, Wu KE, The wear behaviour of machine tool guideways clad with W–Ni, W–Co and W–Cu using gas tungsten arc welding, Surf Coat Technol, 172 (2003) 158–65.
15. L.Yuan Ching, S. Wang Wei, L. Yu Chang, Analysis of microstructure and wear performance of W-C–Ti clad layers on steel, produced by gas tungsten arc welding, Surf Coat Technol,(2005)8–13.
16. AWS Safety &Health Fact Sheet, Thoriated Tungsten Electrodes, No. 27, American Welding Society, USA, (2003).
17. M. Aghakhani, M. Ghaderi, R. Eslampanah, and S. Farzamnia., Prediction of bead width in submerged arc welding process using TiO2 by logic, shiraz,s.n. (2012).
18. S.Kou, Welding Metallurgy, New Jersy, John Wiley and Sons, (2003).
19. K. Hung Tseng, Performance of activated TIG process in austenitic stainless steel welds, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, (2011).
20. A.Kumar Singh, V. Dey, R. Naresh Rai, Techniques to improve weld penetration in TIG welding (A review), Materials Today: Proceedings 4 (2017) 1252–1259.
21. S. Lu, H. Fujii, H. Sugiyama, M .Tanaka,., and K. Nogi, Weld Penetration and Marangoni Convection with Oxide Fluxes in GTA Welding, Vol. 43, No. 11, (2002)2926–2931.
22. R.Pederson, Microstructure and Phase Transformation of Ti–6Al–4V, Licentiate Thesis, Lulea University of Technology, (2002).
23. M. Aghakhani1, M. R. Ghaderi1, M. Mahdipour Jalilian1, and A. Derakhshan, Predicting the combined effect of TiO2 nano-particles and welding input parameters on the hardness of melted zone in submerged arc welding by fuzzy logic, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 27(7)(2013) 2107-2113.
24. M. Aghakhani, M. R. Ghaderi, A. Karami, A. A. Derakhshan, Combined effect of TiO2 nanoparticles and input welding parameters on the weld bead penetration in submerged arc welding process using fuzzy logic, Int J Adv Manuf Technol, (2014) 70:63–72.