1. T. Scharf and S. Prasad, Solid lubricants: a review, Journal of Materials Science, 48(2013)511-531.
2. I. Efeoglu, Sputtering MoS2-based Coatings, in Encyclopedia of Tribology, ed: Springer, 2013, pp. 3233-3252.
3. O. Smorygo, S. Voronin, P. Bertrand, and I. Smurov, Fabrication of thick molybdenum disulphide coatings by thermal-diffusion synthesis, Tribology Letters, 177(2004)23-726.
4. L. A. Dobrzański, D. Pakula, and M. Staszuk, Chemical Vapor Deposition in Manufacturing, in Handbook of Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, ed: Springer,(2015)2755-2803.
5. L. K. Tan, B. Liu, J. H. Teng, S. Guo, H. Y. Low, and K. P. Loh, Atomic layer deposition of a MoS2 film, Nanoscale, 6, (2014)10584-10588.
6. N. Imanishi, K. Kanamura, and Z. i. Takehara, Synthesis of MoS2 thin film by chemical vapor deposition method and discharge characteristics as a cathode of the lithium secondary battery, Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 139(1992)2082-2087.
7. Y. Kim, H. Bark, G. H. Ryu, Z. Lee, and C. Lee, Wafer-scale monolayer MoS2 grown by chemical vapor deposition using a reaction of MoO3 and H2S, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 28(2016) 184002.
8. H. Li, J. Wu, Z. Yin, and H. Zhang, Preparation and applications of mechanically exfoliated single-layer and multilayer MoS2 and WSe2 nanosheets, Accounts of chemical research, 47(2014) 1067-1075.
9. N. K. Perkgöz, CVD growth and characterization of 2D transition metal dichalcogenides MoS2 and WS2,( 2017).
10. B. Gao and X. Zhang, Synthesis of MoS2 inorganic fullerene-like nanoparticles by a chemical vapour deposition method, South African Journal of Chemistry, 67(2014)06-10.
11. J. H. Park and T. S. Sudarshan, Chemical Vapor Deposition: A S M International, (2001).
12. N. H. H. Phuc, T. Okuno, N. Hakiri, G. Kawamura, A. Matsuda, and H. Muto, Synthesis of high-edge exposure MoS2 nano flakes, Journal of Nanoparticle Research,16(2013)1-5.
13. P. W. Centers, Molybdenum disulfide - molybdenum oxide lubricants, ed: Google Patents, (1989).
14. Y. Zhao, Y. Zhang, Z. Yang, Y. Yan, and K. Sun, Synthesis of MoS2 and MoO2 for their applications in H2 generation and lithium ion batteries: a review, Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, (2016).
15. L. Wang, C.-Y. Bu, G.-H. Zhang, T. Jiang, and K.-C. Chou, Preparation of MoO2 by the solid state reaction between MoS2 and MoO3, JOM, 68(2016)1031-1036.