1. J. W. Bray, Aluminum Mill and Engineered Wrought Products, Properties and selection: nonferrous alloys and special purpose materials, ASM Handbook, ASM International, 2(1999)118-360.
2. M. Sharifitabar, A. Sarani, S. Khorshahian and M. Shafiee Afarani, Fabrication of Al5052/Al2O3 nanoceramic particle reinforced composite via friction stir processing route, Materials and Design, 32(2011)4164-4172.
3. J. Qu, H. Xu, ZH. Feng, D. Alan Frederick, L. An and H. Heinrich, Improving the tribological characteristics of aluminum 6061 alloy by surface compositing with sub-micro-size ceramic particles via friction stir processing, Wear, 271(2011)1940-1945.
4. R.S. Mishra, Z.Y. Ma and I. Charit, Friction stir processing: a novel technique for fabrication of surface composite, Materials Science and Engineering A, 341(2003)307-310.
5. R.S. Mishra and Z.Y. Ma, Friction stir welding and processing, Materials Science and Engineering R, 50(2005)1-78.
6. E.R.I. Mahmoud, M. Takahashi, T. Shibayanagi and K. Ikeuchi, Wear characteristics of surface-hybrid-MMCS layer fabricated on aluminum plate by friction stir processing, Wear, 268(2010)1111-1121.
7. I. Aziz, Z. Qi and X. Min, Corrosion inhibition of SiCp/5A06 aluminum metal matrix composite by cerium conversion treatment, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 22(2009)670-676.
8. P.M. Ashraf and S.M.A. Shibli, Reinforcing aluminium with cerium oxide: a new and effective technique to prevent corrosion in marine environments, Electrochemistry Communications, 9(2007)443-448.
9. P.M. Ashraf and S.M.A. Shibli, Development of cerium oxide and nickel oxide-incorporated aluminium matrix for marine applications, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 484(2009)477-482.
10. L. Yang, X. Pang, G. Fox-Rabinovich, S. Veldhuis and I. Zhitomirsky, Electrodeposition of cerium oxidefilms and composites, Surface & Coatings Technology, 206(2011)1-7.
11. J.Q. Su, T.W. Nelson and C.J. Sterling, Microstructure evolution during FSW/FSP of high strength aluminum alloys, Materials Science and Engineering A, 405(2005)277-286.
12. P.B. Prangnell and C.P. Heason, Grain structure formation during friction stir welding observed by the stop action technique, Acta Materialia, 53(2005)3179-3192.
13. J.Q. Su, T.W. Nelson, R. Mishra and M. Mahoney, Microstructural investigation of friction stir welded 7050-T651 aluminium, Acta Materialia, 51(2003)713-729.
14. T. R. McNelley, S. Swaminathan and J.Q. Su, Recrystallization mechanisms during friction stir welding/processing of aluminum alloys, Scripta Materialia, 58(2008)349-354.
15. A. Dolatkhah, P. Golbabaei, M. K. Besharati Givi and F. Molaiekiya, Investigating effects of process parameters on microstructural and mechanical properties of Al5052/SiC metal matrix composite fabricated via friction stir processing, Materials and Design, 37(2012)458-464.
16. L.B. Johannes, I. Charit, R.S. Mishra and R. Verma, Enhanced superplasticity through friction stir processing in continuous cast AA5083 aluminum, Materials Science and Engineering A, 464(2007)351-357.
17. M.A. García-Bernal, R.S. Mishra, R. Verma and D. Hernández-Silva, Hot deformation behavior of friction-stir processed strip-cast 5083 aluminum alloys with different Mn contents, Materials Science and Engineering A, 464(2007)351-357.
18. M. Barmouza, M. K. Besharati Givi and J. Seyfi, On the role of processing parameters in producing Cu/SiC metal matrix composites via friction stir processing: Investigating microstructure, microhardness, wear and tensile behavior, Materials Characterization, 62(2011)108-117.
19. S. Soleymani, A. Abdollah-zadeh and S.A. Alidokht, Microstructural and tribological Properties of Al5083 based surface hybrid composite produced by friction stir processing, Wear, 278-279(2012)41-47.
20. G.R. Cui, Z.Y. Ma and S.X. Li, The origin of non-uniform microstructure and its effects on the mechanical properties of a friction stir processed Al–Mg alloy, Acta Materialia, 57(2009)5718-5729.
21. K. Huang, T. Lui, L Chen, Effect of microstructural feature on the tensile properties and vibration fracture resistance of friction stirred 5083 Alloy, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 509(2011)7466-7472.
22. Y. S. Sato, S. H. C. Park and H. Kokawa, Microstructural factors governing hardness in friction-stir welds of solid-solution-hardened al alloys, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 32A(2001)3033-3042.
23. P. Asadi, M.K. Besharati Givi, K. Abrinia, M. Taherishargh and R. Salekrostam, Effects of SiC Particle Size and Process Parameters on the Microstructure and Hardness of AZ91/SiC Composite Layer Fabricated by FSP, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 20(9)(2011)1554-1562.
24. C. Maxwell Rejil, I. Dinaharanb, S. J. Vijayb and N. Muruganc, Microstructure and sliding wear behavior of AA6360/(TiC + B4C) hybrid surface composite layer synthesized by friction stir processing on aluminum substrate, Materials Science and Engineering A, 552(2012)336-344.
 صالحی مهدی، اشرفیزاده فخرالدین، متالورژی سطح و تریبولوژی، انجمن علوم و تکنولوژی سطح ایران، سال 1374.
26. R. Palanivel, I. Dinaharan, R.F. Laubscher and J. Paulo Davim, Influence of boron nitride nanoparticles on microstructure and wear behavior of AA6082/TiB2 hybrid aluminum composites synthesized by friction stir processing, Materials and Design, 106(2016)195-204.
27. N. Kumar, G. Gautam, R.K. Gautam, A. Mohan and S. Mohan, Wear, friction and profilometer studies of insitu AA5052/ZrB2 composites, Tribiology International,
28. M. Narimani, B. Lotfi and Z. Sadeghian, Evaluation of the microstructure and wear behaviour of AA6063-B4C/TiB2 mono and hybrid composite layers produced by friction stir processing, Surface & Coatings Technology, 285(2016)1-10.
29. R. Hashemi and G. Hussain, Wear performance of Al/TiN dispersion strengthened surface composite produced through friction stir process: a comparison of tool geometries and number of passes, Wear,
30. S.H. Aldajah, O.O. Ajayi, G.R. Fenske and S. David, Effect of friction stir processing on the tribological performance of high carbon steel, Wear, 267(2009)350-355.
31. A.M. Hassan, A.T. Mayyas, A. Alrashdan and M.T. Hayajneh, Wear behavior of Al–Cu and Al–Cu/SiC components produced by powder metallurgy, Journal of Material Science, 43(2008)5368-5375.
32. M. Trueba and S. P. Trasatti, Study of Al alloy corrosion in neutral NaCl by the pitting scan technique, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 121(2010)523-533.
33. A. Aballe, M. Bethencourt, F. J. Botana, M. J. Cano and M. Marcos, Influence of the cathodic intermetallics distribution on the reproducibility of the electrochemical measurements on AA5083 alloy in nacl solutions, Corrosion Science, 45(2003)161-180.
34. Y. Yang and T. Allen, Direct visualization of β phase causing intergranular forms of corrosion in Al–Mg alloys, Materials Characterization, 80(2013)76-85.
35. G. R. Argade, K. Kandasamy, S. K. Panigrahi and R. S. Mishra, Corrosion behavior of a friction stir processed rare-earth added magnesium alloy, Corrosion Science, 58(2012)321–326.
36. G.S. Frankel, Pitting Corrosion, Corrosion: fundamentals, testing, and protection, ASM Handbook, ASM International, 13A(2003)590-605.
37. X. Yu, C. Cao, Z. Yao, D. Zhou, and Z. Yin, Study of double layer rare earth metal conversion coating on aluminum alloy LY12, Corrosion Science, 2001(43)1283-1294.
38. M. Bethencourt, F. J. Botana, J. J. Calvino, M. Marcos and M.A.R. chacon,Lanthanide compounds as environmentally friendly corrosion inhibitors of aluminium alloys: a review, Corrosion Science, 40(11)(1998)1803-1819.
39. T. N. Rhys-Jones, H. J. Grabke and H. Kudielka, The effects of various amounts of alloyed cerium and cerium oxide on the high temperature oxidation of Fe-10cr and Fe-20Cr alloys, Corrosion Science, 27(1)(1987)49-73.