1. P. Chand, A. Gaur, A. Kumar, U.K. Gaur, Structural, morphological and optical study of Li doped ZnO thin films on Si (100) substrate deposited by pulsed laser deposition, Ceramics International, 40 (2014) 11915-11923.
2. A. Eshaghi, A. Graeli, Optical and electrical properties of indium tin oxide (ITO) nanostructured thin films deposited on polycarbonate substrates “thickness effect”, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 125 (2014) 1478-1481.
3. A. Eshaghi, M.J. Hakimi, A. Zali, Fabrication of titanium zinc oxide (TZO) sol–gel derived nanostructured thin film and investigation of its optical and electrical properties, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 126 (2015) 5610-5613.
4. A. Eshaghi, M. Hajkarimi, Optical and electrical properties of aluminum zinc oxide (AZO) nanostructured thin film deposited on polycarbonate substrate, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 125 (2014) 5746-5749.
5. A. Davoodi, M. Tajally, O. Mirzaee, A. Eshaghi, Fabrication and characterization of optical and electrical properties of Al–Ti Co-doped ZnO nano-structured thin film, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 657 (2016) 296-301.
6. S. Wang, J. Lian, W. Zheng, Q. Jiang, Photocatalytic property of Fe doped anatase and rutile TiO2 nanocrystal particles prepared by sol–gel technique, Applied Surface Science, 263 (2012) 260-265.
7. X. Zhang, K. Hui, F. Bin, K. Hui, L. Li, Y. Cho, R.S. Mane, W. Zhou, Effect of thermal annealing on the structural, electrical and optical properties of Al–Ni co-doped ZnO thin films prepared using a sol–gel method, Surface and Coatings Technology, 261 (2015) 149-155.
8. V. Kumar, V. Kumar, S. Som, A. Yousif, N. Singh, O. Ntwaeaborwa, A. Kapoor, H. Swart, Journal of colloid and interface science, 428 (2014) 8-15.
9. R.M. Pasquarelli, D.S. Ginley, R. O'Hayre, Solution processing of transparent conductors: from flask to film, Chemical Society Reviews, 40 (2011) 5406-5441.
10. W.-J. Chen, W.-L. Liu, S.-H. Hsieh, Y.-G. Hsu, Synthesis of ZnO: Al Transparent Conductive Thin Films Using Sol-gel Method, Procedia Engineering, 36 (2012) 54-61.
11. J.J. Joo, Y.H. Kim, D.S. Paik, D.H. Kang, Characteristics of ZnO thin films modified by various additives, in: SPIE OPTO: Integrated Optoelectronic Devices, International Society for Optics and Photonics, )2009( 72170-72170-72179.
12. A. Monemdjou, F.E. Ghodsi, J. Mazloom, The effects of surface morphology on optical and electrical properties of nanostructured AZO thin films: Fractal and phase imaging analysis, Journal of Superlattices and Microstructures, 74 (2014) 19–33.
13. T.-Y. Shie, C.-F. Lin, Improving electrical properties of ZnO thin films by the combination of plasma treatment, post-annealing and doping, in: Nanotechnology, 2008. NANO'08. 8th IEEE Conference on, IEEE, 2008, 756-759.
14. X. Liu, K. Pan, W. Li, D. Hu, S. Liu, Y. Wang, Optical and gas sensing properties of Al-doped ZnO transparent conducting films prepared by sol–gel method under different heat treatments, Ceramics International, 40 (2014) 9931-9939.
15. H.P. Chang, F.H. Wang, J.C. Chao, C.C. Huang, H.W. Liu, Effects of thickness and annealing on the properties of Ti-doped ZnO films by radio frequency magnetron sputtering, Current Applied Physics, 11 (2011) S185-S190.
16. J. Liu, S. Ma, X. Huang, L. Ma, F. Li, F. Yang, Q. Zhao, X. Zhang, Effects of Ti-doped concentration on the microstructures and optical
properties of ZnO thin films, Superlattices and Microstructures, 52 (2012) 765-773.
17. Z. Pan, J. Luo, X. Tian, S. Wu, C. Chen, J. Deng, C. Xiao, G. Hu, Z. Wei, Highly transparent and conductive Sn/F and Al co-doped ZnO thin films prepared by sol–gel method, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 583 (2014) 32-38.
18. M. Jiang, X. Liu, Structural, electrical and optical properties of Al–Ti codoped ZnO (ZATO) thin films prepared by RF magnetron sputtering, Journal of Applied Surface Science, 255 (2008) 3175–3178.