1. P. Chand, A. Gaur, A. Kumar, U.K. Gaur, Structural, morphological and optical study of Li doped ZnO thin films on Si (100) substrate deposited by pulsed laser deposition, Ceramics International, 40 (2014) 11915-11923.
2. A. Eshaghi, A. Graeli, Optical and electrical properties of indium tin oxide (ITO) nanostructured thin films deposited on polycarbonate substrates “thickness effect”, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 125 (2014) 1478-1481.
3. A. Eshaghi, M.J. Hakimi, A. Zali, Fabrication of titanium zinc oxide (TZO) sol–gel derived nanostructured thin film and investigation of its optical and electrical properties, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 126 (2015) 5610-5613.
4. A. Eshaghi, M. Hajkarimi, Optical and electrical properties of aluminum zinc oxide (AZO) nanostructured thin film deposited on polycarbonate substrate, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 125 (2014) 5746-5749.
5. A. Davoodi, M. Tajally, O. Mirzaee, A. Eshaghi, Fabrication and characterization of optical and electrical properties of Al–Ti Co-doped ZnO nano-structured thin film, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 657 (2016) 296-301.
6. S. Wang, J. Lian, W. Zheng, Q. Jiang, Photocatalytic property of Fe doped anatase and rutile TiO2 nanocrystal particles prepared by sol–gel technique, Applied Surface Science, 263 (2012) 260-265.
7. X. Zhang, K. Hui, F. Bin, K. Hui, L. Li, Y. Cho, R.S. Mane, W. Zhou, Effect of thermal annealing on the structural, electrical and optical properties of Al–Ni co-doped ZnO thin films prepared using a sol–gel method, Surface and Coatings Technology, 261 (2015) 149-155.
8. V. Kumar, V. Kumar, S. Som, A. Yousif, N. Singh, O. Ntwaeaborwa, A. Kapoor, H. Swart, Journal of colloid and interface science, 428 (2014) 8-15.
9. R.M. Pasquarelli, D.S. Ginley, R. O'Hayre, Solution processing of transparent conductors: from flask to film, Chemical Society Reviews, 40 (2011) 5406-5441.
10. W.-J. Chen, W.-L. Liu, S.-H. Hsieh, Y.-G. Hsu, Synthesis of ZnO: Al Transparent Conductive Thin Films Using Sol-gel Method, Procedia Engineering, 36 (2012) 54-61.
11. J.J. Joo, Y.H. Kim, D.S. Paik, D.H. Kang, Characteristics of ZnO thin films modified by various additives, in: SPIE OPTO: Integrated Optoelectronic Devices, International Society for Optics and Photonics, )2009( 72170-72170-72179.
12. A. Monemdjou, F.E. Ghodsi, J. Mazloom, The effects of surface morphology on optical and electrical properties of nanostructured AZO thin films: Fractal and phase imaging analysis, Journal of Superlattices and Microstructures, 74 (2014) 19–33.
13. T.-Y. Shie, C.-F. Lin, Improving electrical properties of ZnO thin films by the combination of plasma treatment, post-annealing and doping, in: Nanotechnology, 2008. NANO'08. 8th IEEE Conference on, IEEE, 2008, 756-759.
16. J. Liu, S. Ma, X. Huang, L. Ma, F. Li, F. Yang, Q. Zhao, X. Zhang, Effects of Ti-doped concentration on the microstructures and optical
17. Z. Pan, J. Luo, X. Tian, S. Wu, C. Chen, J. Deng, C. Xiao, G. Hu, Z. Wei, Highly transparent and conductive Sn/F and Al co-doped ZnO thin films prepared by sol–gel method, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 583 (2014) 32-38.
18. M. Jiang, X. Liu, Structural, electrical and optical properties of Al–Ti codoped ZnO (ZATO) thin films prepared by RF magnetron sputtering, Journal of Applied Surface Science, 255 (2008) 3175–3178.