1. Lai, H., High temperature oxidation and corrosion of ni-based superalloys for industrial gas turbines. )2014(: Chalmers University of Technology.
2. Zhang, X. and G. Sauthoff, Analysis of relationships between cohesive energy, elastic moduli and lattice parameter of some high temperature intermetallics. Intermetallics, 1995. 3(2): p. 137-140.
3. Wang, Y., W. Chen, and L. Wang, Micro-indentation and erosion properties of thermal sprayed NiAl intermetallic-based alloy coatings. Wear, 2003. 254(3-4): p. 350-355.
4. Wang, Y., Y. Yang, and M. Yan, Microstructures, hardness and erosion behavior of thermal sprayed and heat treated NiAl coatings with different ceria. Wear, 263(2007) 371-378.
5. Tabakoff, W., Erosion resistance of superalloys and different coatings exposed to particulate flows at high temperature. Surface and Coatings technology, 120(1999)542-547.
6. Preece, C.M., Cavitation erosion. Treatise on Materials Science and Technology, 16 (1979) 249-308.
7. Dorantes-Rosales, Hector J., Victor M. Lopez-Hirata, Jorge L. Gonzalez-Velazquez, Nicolas Cayetano-Castro, and Maribel L. Saucedo-Muñoz., Precipitation Process in Fe-Ni-Al-based Alloys. Superalloys, (2015) 77.
8. Batalu, D., G. Cosmeleata, and A. Aloman, Critical analysis of the Ti-Al phase diagrams. UPB Sci. Bull., Series B, 68(4)(2006) 77-90.
9. Goward, G. and D. Boone, Mechanisms of formation of diffusion aluminide coatings on nickel-base superalloys. Oxidation of metals,. 3(5) (1971)475-495.
10. Das, D., S. Joshi, and V. Singh, Evolution of aluminide coating microstructure on nickel-base cast superalloy CM-247 in a single-step high-activity aluminizing process. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 29(8) (1998) 2173-2188.
11. Thevand, A., S. Poize, J-P. Crousier, and R. Streiff, Aluminization of nickel-formation of intermetallic phases and Ni 2 Al 3 coatings. Journal of Materials Science, 16(9)(1981) 2467-2479.
12. Tan, X., X. Peng, and F. Wang, The mechanism for self-formation of a CeO2 diffusion barrier layer in an aluminide coating at high temperature. Surface and Coatings Technology, 224(2013) 62-70.
13. Janssen, M. and G. Rieck, Reaction diffusion and Kirkendall-effect in the nickel-aluminum system. Transactions of the Metallurgical Society of AIME, 239(9)(1967) 1372-1385.
14. Shiomi, Suguru, Masao Miyake, Tetsuji Hirato, and Akihiro Sat, Aluminide coatings fabricated on nickel by aluminium electrodeposition from DMSO2-based electrolyte and subsequent annealing. Materials transactions, 52(6) (2011) 1216-1221.
15. Safari, M. and F.S. Nogorani, Formation mechanism of high activity aluminide coating on Ni-CeO2 coated Rene 80 alloy. Surface and Coatings Technology, 329(2017) 218-223.
16. Zhou, Y., H. Hu, and H. Zhang, Oxidation behavior of aluminide coatings on carbon steel with and without electrodeposited Ni–CeO2 film by low-temperature pack cementation. Vacuum, 86(2)(2011) 210-217.
17. Rashidi, A. and A. Amadeh, Low temperature formation of aluminide layers on nanocrystalline nickel. Intermetallics, 17(8)(2009) 672-674.
18. Liu, J.C., J. Mayer, and J. Barbour, Kinetics of NiAl3 and Ni2Al3 phase growth on lateral diffusion couples. Journal of applied physics, 64(2)(1988) 656-662.
19. Zhou, Yuhua, Xiaofeng Zhao, Chunshan Zhao, Wei Hao, Xin Wang, and Ping Xiao, The oxidation performance for Zr-doped nickel aluminide coating by composite electrodepositing and pack cementation. Corrosion Science, 123(2017) 103-115.