1. J. L. Simalk, ASM Handbook, Volum 20, Materials Selection and Design, 10th ed. ASM International, 589–602) 1997(.
2. J. A. Sprague, F. A. Smidt, S. D. Henry, H. Development, S. R. Lampman, N. D. Wheaton, and M. S. Woods, ASM Handbook, Volume 5, Surfce Engineering, 10th ed., ASM International, 5(1994)508–513.
3. J. R. Davis, ASM Specialty Handbook, Heat Resistant Materials. ASM International, 1999.
4. S. Bose, High Temperature Coatings. Elsevier Science & Technology Books, 2007.
5. H. E. Evans, High temperature coatings : protection and breakdown, no. x. Elsevier, (2010).
6. M. Eskner, Mechanical Behaviour of Gas Turbine Coatings, Royal Institute of technology, (2004).
7. N. P. Padture, M. Gell, and E. H. Jordan, Thermal barrier coatings for gas-turbine engine applications, Science, 296(2002) 280–284.
8. A. G. Evans, D. R. Mumm, J. W. Hutchinson, G. H. Meier, and F. S. Pettit, Mechanisms controlling the durability of thermal barrier coatings, Progress in Materials Science, 46(2001) 505–553.
9. S. Shankar, D. E. Koenig, and L. E. Dardi, Vacuum Plasma Sprayed Metallic Coatings, Journals of metals, (1981)13–20.
10. Y. Wang and G. Sayre, Commercial thermal barrier coatings with a double-layer bond coat on turbine vanes and the process repeatability, Surface & Coatings Technology, 203(2009) 2186–2192.
11. R. Ghasemi and Z. Valefi, The effect of the Re-Ni di ff usion barrier on the adhesion strength and thermal shock resistance of the NiCoCrAlY coating, Surface & Coatings Technology, 344(2018) 359–372.
12. L. Pawlowski, The Science and Engineering of Thermal Spray Coatings, Second edi. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, (2008).
13. S. Malmberg and J. Heberlein, Effect of Plasma Spray Operating Conditions on Plasma Jet Characteristics and Coating Properties, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, 2(1993)339–344.
14. M. Djendel, O. Allaoui, and A. Bouzid, Effect of Air Plasma Spraying Parameters on the Quality of Coating, International Journal of
Computational and Experimental Science and Engineering, 2(2016) 1–5.
15. K. E. Schneider, V. Belashchenko, M. Dratwinski, S. Siegmann, and A. Zagorski, thermal spraying for power generation components. WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, 2006.
16. R. Ghasemi and H. Vakilifard, Plasma-sprayed nanostructured YSZ thermal barrier coatings: Thermal insulation capability and adhesion strength, Ceramics International, vol. 43, no. 12, pp. 8556–8563, 2017.
17. R. Ghasemi, R. Shoja-Razavi, R. Mozafarinia, and H. Jamali, Comparison of microstructure and mechanical properties of plasma-sprayed nanostructured and conventional yttria stabilized zirconia thermal barrier coatings, Ceramics International, 39 (2013)8805–8813.
18. S. Sampath, X. Y. Jiang, J. Matejicek, L. Prchlik, A. Kulkarni, and A. Vaidya, Role of thermal spray processing method on the microstructure, residual stress and properties of coatings: An integrated study of Ni-5 wt. % Al bond coats, Materials Science and Engineering A, 364(2004) 216–231.
19. J. H. Lee, P. C. Tsai, and J. W. Lee, Cyclic oxidation behavior and microstructure evolution of aluminized, Pt-aluminized high velocity oxygen fuel sprayed CoNiCrAlY coatings, Thin Solid Films, 517(2009) 17 5253–5258.
20. E. Wessel et al., Temperature dependence of phase relationships in different types of MCrAlY-coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 202(2007)603–607.
21. R. Ghasemi and Z. Valefi, Electrodeposition of rhenium-base layer as a diffusion barrier between the NiCoCrAlY coating and a Ni-based superalloy, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 732(2018)470–485.
22. E. Lugscheider, C. Herbst, and L. Zhao, Parameter studies on high-velocity oxy-fuel spraying of MCrAlY coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 108–109(1998) 16–23.
23. L. Pawlowski, The Science and Engineering of Thermal Spray Coatings, Second edi. John Wiley & Sons Ltd, (2008).
24. ‘Thermal Spraying - Practice, and application’. American Welding Society, (1985).
25. A. T. Verbeek, Plasma sprayed thermal barrier coatings: Production, Characterization and testing. (1992).
26. J.-H. Lee, P.-C. Tsai, and J.-W. Lee, Cyclic oxidation behavior and microstructure evolution of aluminized, Pt-aluminized high velocity oxygen fuel sprayed CoNiCrAlY coatings, Thin Solid Films, 517(2009) 5253–5258.
27. J. Toscano et al., Temperature dependence of phase relationships in different types of MCrAlY-coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 202(2007) 603–607.
28. F. Ghadami, A. Zakeri, A. S. R. Aghdam, and R. Tahmasebi, Structural characteristics and high-temperature oxidation behavior of HVOF sprayed nano-CeO2 reinforced NiCoCrAlY nanocomposite coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 373(2019) 7–16.
29. P. Zhang et al., Effects of surface finish on the initial oxidation of HVAF-sprayed NiCoCrAlY coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 364(2019) 43–56.
30. M. Hasegawa, M. Iwashita, Y. Kubota, P. Dymáček, and F. Dobeš, Microstructure evolution under high temperature deformation of CoNiCrAlY bond coat alloy, Materials Science and Engineering A, 756(2019) 237–247.
31. J. Lu, H. Zhang, Y. Chen, X. Zhao, F. Guo, and P. Xiao, Effect of microstructure of a NiCoCrAlY coating fabricated by high-velocity air fuel on the isothermal oxidation, Corrosion Science, 159(2019) 108–126.
32. S. R. S. Bernard Dennis Cullity, Elements of X-ray Diffraction, 3rd ed., Prentice Hall, (2001).