1. I. Etsion, State of the art in laser surface texturing, Trans. ASME, 127(2005)248-253.
2. Y. Tejima, A. Ishiyama, and A. Ura, The effects of the rounded pore shapes on tribological characteristics under hydrodinamic lubrication, Proceedings of the international tribology conference (2000) 1919-1924.
3. A. Alberdi, S. Merino, J. Barriga, and A. Arazabe, Microstructured Surfaces for Tribological Applications, International Colloquium Tribology, (2004) 269-278.
4. D. B. Hamilton, J. A. Walowit, and C. M. Allen, A Theory of Lubrication by Micro irregularities, ASME Journal of Basic Engineering, 88(1966) 177-182.
5. I. Etsion and G. Halperin, A laser surface textured hydrostatic mechanical seal, Tribology Transactions, 45(2002) 430-434.
6. I. Etsion, Modeling of surface texturing in hydrodynamic lubrication, 1(2013) 195-209.
7. A. Kovalchenkoa, A. Ajayia, A. Erdemira, G. Fenskea, and I. Etsion, The effect of laser surface texturing on transitions in lubrication regimes during unidirectional sliding contact, Tribology International, 38(2005) 219-225.
8. Y. Qiu and M. Khonsari, Experimental investigation of tribological performance of laser textured stainless steel rings, Tribology International, 44(2010) 635-644.
9. K. Sharma, S. Kango, and Singh·R, Numerical investigation on the influence of surface texture on the performance of hydrodynamic journal bearing, Meccanica 47, (2011) 469-482.
10. J. N. Anno, J. A. Walowit, and C. M. Allen, Microasperity Lubrication, ASME Jour. of Basic Eng, 91(1968) 351-355.
11. I. Etsion and L. Burstein, A Model for Mechanical Seals with Regular Microsurface Structure, Tribology Transactions, 39(1996) 677-683.
12. I. Etsion, Improving tribological performance of mechanical seals by laser surface texturing, (2000).
13. Y. Kligerman, I. Etsion, and A. Shinkarenko, Improving tribological performance of piston rings by partial surface texturing, ASME, 127(2005) 632-638.
14. M. Kaneta and H. Nishikawa, Local Reduction in Thickness of Point Contact EHL Films Caused by a Transversely Oriented Moving Groove and Its Recovery, ASME Tribology, 116(1994) 635-639.
15. Mourier.L, Mazuyer.D, L. .A.A, and Donnet.C, Transient increase of film thickness in micro-textured EHL contacts, Tribology International, 39(2006) 1745-1756.
16. M. Scaraggi , F. Mezzapesa, G. Carbone, and A. Ancona, Friction Properties of Lubricated Laser-MicroTextured-Surfaces: An Experimental Study from Boundary- to Hydrodynamic-Lubrication, Tribology Letters, 49(2013) 117-125.
17. A. Shinkarenko, Y. Kligerman, and I. Etsion, The effect of surface texturing in soft elasto-hydrodynamic lubrication, Tribology International, 36(2009) 95-103.
18. Wang, X., Liu, W., Zhou, F., Zho, D.: Preliminary investigation on the effect dimple size on friction in line contact, Tribol. Int.42, (2009)1118–1123.
19. Veladescu, S.C., Olver, A.V., Pegg, I.G., Reddyhoffa, T.: The effects of surface texture in reciprocating contacts—an experimental study,Tribol. Int. 82, (2014) 28–42.
20. Galda, L., Sep, J., Prucnal, S.: The effect of dimples geometry in the sliding surface on the tribological properties under starved lubrication conditions,Tribol. Int. 99, 77–84 (2016).
21. Taee, M., Torabi, A., Akbarzadeh, S. , Khonsari, M. M., Badrossamay, M., On the performance of EHL contacts with textured surfaces, Tribology Letters,65(2017) 85.