1. A. Brenner and G. Riddell, Nickel plating by chemical reduction, Patent US 2,532,283, (1950).
2. J. Balaraju, T. S. Narayanan and S. Seshadri, Electroless Ni–P composite coatings, Journal of applied electrochemistry, 33 (2003) 807-816.
3. G. O. Mallory and J. B. Hajdu, Electroless plating: fundamentals and applications, William Andrew, American Electroplaters and Surface Finishers Society, (1990).
4. R. Parkinson, Properties and applications of electroless nickel, Nickel Development Institute,37 (1997).
5. J. Sudagar, J. Lian and W. Sha, Electroless nickel, alloy, composite and nano coatings–A critical review, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 571 (2013) 183-204.
6. T. Osaka, M. Usuda, I. Koiwa and H. Sawai, Effect of phosphorus content of the magnetic and electric properties of electroless Ni–P film after heat treatment, Japanese journal of applied physics,27 (1988) 1885-1889.
7. A. Taheri-Ardebili, Evaluation of electroless nickel-phosphorus (EN) coatings, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, (2002).
8. S. Kundu, S. K. Das and P. Sahoo, Properties of electroless nickel at elevated temperature-a review, Procedia Engineering, 97 (2014) 1698-1706.
9. S. H. Park and D. N. Lee, A study on the microstructure and phase transformation of electroless nickel deposits, Journal of materials science,23 (1988) 1643-1654.
10. K. Keong and W. Sha, Crystallisation and phase transformation behaviour of electroless nickel-phosphorus deposits and their engineering properties, Surface Engineering,18 (2002) 329-343.
11. M. Yan, H. Ying and T. Ma, Improved microhardness and wear resistance of the as-deposited electroless Ni–P coating, Surface and Coatings Technology,202 (2008) 5909-5913.
12. C. Cotell, J. Sprague and F. Smidth, ASM Handbook, Surface engineering, 5 (1994)953-1008.
13. H. Wang, S. Yao and S. Matsumura, Preparation, characterization and the study of the thermal strain in Ni–W gradient deposits with nanostructure, Surface and Coatings Technology, 157 (2002) 166-170.
14. T. S. Narayanan, I. Baskaran, K. Krishnaveni, and S. Parthiban, Deposition of electroless Ni–P graded coatings and evaluation of their corrosion resistance, Surface and Coatings Technology,200 (2006) 3438-3445.
15. L. Wang, Y. Gao, Q. Xue, H. Liu and T. Xu, A novel electrodeposited Ni–P gradient deposit for replacement of conventional hard chromium, Surface and Coatings Technology,200 (2006) 3719-3726.
16. A. Hadipour, S. M. Monirvaghefi and M. Bahrololoom, Electroless deposition of graded Ni–P coatings, Surface Engineering, 31 (2015) 399-405.
17. S. R. Anvari, S. M. Monirvaghefi and M. H. Enayati, Fabrication and Characterization of Nanostructure Functionally Graded Ni-P Electroless Coating, Journal of Advanced Materials and Processing,4 (2016) 19-29.
18. A. G. González, Two level factorial experimental designs based on multiple linear regression models: a tutorial digest illustrated by case studies, Analytica Chimica Acta, 360 (1998) 227-241.
19. R. F. Gunst, Response surface methodology: process and product optimization using designed experiments, ed: Taylor & Francis Group, (1996).
20. X. Ma, and T. D. Xiao, Casting molds coated for surface enhancement and methods of making, Patent US 2008/0093047 A1, (2008).
21. W. Riedel, Electroless nickel plating. ASM International, (1991).
22. M. Anderson and P. Whitcomb, DOE Simplified: Practical tools for effective experimentation: Portland, Productivity, ed: Taylor & Francis Group, (2000).
23. M. Czagány, P. Baumli and G. Kaptay, The influence of the phosphorous content and heat treatment on the nano-micro-structure, thickness and micro-hardness of electroless Ni-P coatings on steel, Applied Surface Science,423 (2017) 160-169.
24. P. Sahoo, Optimization of electroless Ni-P coatings based on multiple roughness characteristics, Surface and Interface Analysis, 40 (2008) 1552-1561.
25. M. Czagány and P. Baumli, Effect of pH on the characteristics of electroless Ni-P coatings, Journal of Mining and Metallurgy. Section B: Metallurgy, (In Press) 2217-7175 (2017).
26. C. Baldwin and T. Such, The plating rates and physical properties of electroless nickel/phosphorus alloy deposits, Transactions of the IMF,46 (1968) 73-80.