1. M. Gholizadeh-Gheshlaghi, D. Seifzadeh, P. Shoghi and A. Habibi-Yangjeh, Electroless Ni-P/nano-WO3 coating and its mechanical and corrosion protection properties, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 769 (2018) 149-160.
2. T. R. Tamilarasan, U. Sanjith, M. S. Shankar and G. Rajagopal, Effect of reduced graphene oxide (rGO) on corrosion and erosion-corrosion behaviour of electroless Ni-P coatings, Wear, 390-391 (2017) 385-391.
3. H. Luo, M. Leitch, H. Zeng and J. L. Luo, Characterization of microstructure and properties of electroless duplex Ni-W-P/Ni-P nano-ZrO2 composite coating, Materials Today Physics, 4 (2018) 36-42.
4. Z. Sharifalhoseini and M. H. Entezari, Enhancement of the corrosion protection of electroless Ni-P coating by deposition of sonosynthesized ZnO nanoparticles, Applied Surface Science, 351 (2015) 1060-1068.
5. A. Sadeghzadeh-Attar, G. AyubiKia and M. Ehteshamzadeh, Improvement in tribological behavior of novel sol-enhanced electroless Ni-P-SiO2 nanocomposite coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 307 (2016) 837-848.
6. X. Wu, J. Mao, Z. Zhang and Y. Che, Improving the properties of 211Z Al alloy by enhanced electroless Ni-P-TiO2 nanocomposite coatings with TiO2 sol, Surface and Coatings Technology, 270 (2015) 170-174.
7. H. Ashassi-Sorkhabi and M. Eshaghi, Corrosion resistance enhancement of electroless Ni-P coating by incorporation of ultrasonically dispersed diamond nanoparticles, Corrosion Science, 77 (2013)185-193.
8. M. Alishahi, S. M. Monirvaghefi, A. Saatchi and S. M. Hosseini, The effect of carbon nanotubes on the corrosion and tribological behavior of electroless Ni-P-CNT composite coating, Applied Surface Science, 258 (2012) 2439-2446.
9. J. N. Balaraju, V. Ezhil Selvi and K. S. Rajam, Electrochemical behavior of low phosphorus electroless Ni-P-Si3N4 composite coatings, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 120 (2010) 546-551.
10. Z. Abdel Hamid, S. A. El Badry and A. Abdel Aal, Electroless deposition and characterization of Ni-P-WC composite alloys, Surface and Coatings Technology, 201 (2007) 5948-5953.
11. S. Afroukhteh, C. Dehghanian and M. Emamy, Corrosion behavior of Ni-P/nano-TiC composite coating prepared in electroless baths containing different types of surfactant, Progress in Natural Science: Materials International, 22 (2012) 480-487.
12. H. L. Wang, L. Y. Liu, Y. Dou, W. Z. Zhang and W. F. Jiang, Preparation and corrosion resistance of electroless Ni-P/SiC functionally gradient coatings on AZ91D magnesium alloy, Applied Surface Science, 286 (2013) 319-327.
13. M. Dolle, D. Gosset, C. Bogicevic, F. Karolak, D. Simeone and G. Baldinozzi, Synthesis of nanosized zirconium carbide by a sol-gel route, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 27 (2007) 2061-2067.
14. L. Combemale, Y. Leconte, X. Portier, N. Herlin-Boime and C. Reynaud, Synthesis of nanosized zirconium carbide by laser pyrolysis route, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 483 (2009) 468-472.
15. G. Shen, D. Chen, Y. Liu, K. Tang and Y. Qian, Synthesis of ZrC hollow nanospheres at low temperature, Journal of Crystal Growth, 262 (2004) 277-280.
16. C. Ang, T. Williams, A. Seeber, H. Wang and Y. B. Cheng, Synthesis and evolution of zirconium carbide via sol-gel route: features of nanoparticle oxide-carbon reactions, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96 (2013) 1099-1106.
17. M. Islam, M. R. Azhar, Y. Khalid, R. Khan, H. S. Abdo, M. A. Dar, O. R. Oloyede and T. D. Burleigh, Electroless Ni-P/SiC nanocomposite coatings with small amounts of SiC nanoparticles for superior corrosion resistance and hardness, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 24 (2015) 4835-4843.
18. J. K. Pancrecious, J. P. Deepa, V. Jayan, U. S. Bill, T. P. D. Rajan and B. C. Pai, Nanoceria induced grain refinement in electroless Ni-B-CeO2 composite coating for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance of aluminium alloy, Surface and Coatings Technology, 356 (2018) 29-37.
19. J. Hu, L. Fang, P. W. Zhong, A. Q. Tang, B. Yin and Y. Li, Preparation and properties of Ni-Co-P/nano‐sized Si3N4 electroless composite coatings, Surface and Interface Analysis, 44 (2012) 450-455.
20. A. Sadeghzadeh-Attar, G. Ayubi Kia and M. Ehteshamzadeh, Improvement in tribological behavior of novel sol-enhanced electroless Ni-P-SiO2 nanocomposite coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 307 (2016) 837-848.
21. T. Kasai, X. Y. Fu, D. A. Rigney and A. L. Zharin, Applications of a non-contacting Kelvin probe during sliding, Wear, 225 (1999)1186-1204.
22. F. Zhao, S. Franz, A. Vicenzo, P. L. Cavallotti, M. Sansotera and W. Navarrini, Electrodeposition of nanostructured columnar cobalt for self-lubricant coatings, Electrochimica Acta, 56 (2011) 9644-9651.
23. L. Quan, W. Li, L. Zhu, X. Chang and H. Liu, Fabrication of Cu 1.8 S/CuS nanoplates counter electrode via alternating current etching for quantum dots-sensitized solar cells, RSC Advances, 4 (2014) 32214-32220.
24. X. Shu, Y. Wang, C. Liu, A. Aljaafari and W. Gao, Double-layered Ni-P/Ni-P-ZrO2 electroless coatings on AZ31 magnesium alloy with improved corrosion resistance, Surface and Coatings Technology, 261 (2015) 161-166.
25. Y. Goto, K. Taniguchi, T. Omata, S. Otsuka-Yao-Matsuo, N. Ohashi, S. Ueda and K. Kobayashi, Formation of Ni3C nanocrystals by thermolysis of nickel acetylacetonate in oleylamine: characterization using hard X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, Chemistry of Materials, 20 (2008) 4156-4160.
26. W. Chen, W. Gao and Y. He, A novel electroless plating of Ni-P-TiO2 nano-composite coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 204 (2010) 2493-2498.
27. K. D. Ralston and N. Birbilis, Effect of grain size on corrosion: A review, Corrosion, 66 (2010) 075005- 075005-13.
28. K. G. Keong, W. Sha, and S. Malinov, Crystallisation kinetics and phase transformation behaviour of electroless nickel-phosphorus deposits with high phosphorus content, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 334 (2002) 192-199.
29. Z. Rajabalizadeh, D. Seifzadeh, Strontium phosphate conversion coating as an economical and environmentally-friendly pretreatment for electroless plating on AM60B magnesium alloy, Surface and Coatings Technology, 304 (2016) 450-458.
31. S. Faraji, A. A. Rahim, N. Mohamed, C. S. Sipaut and B. Raja, Corrosion resistance of electroless Cu-P and Cu-P-SiC composite coatings in 3.5% NaCl, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 6 (2013) 379-388.
32. M. Islam, M. R. Azhar, N. Fredj, T. D. Burleigh, O. R. Oloyede, A. Almajid and S. I. Shah, Influence of SiO2 nanoparticles on hardness and corrosion resistance of electroless Ni-P coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 261 (2015) 141-148.
33. K. Parker and H. Shah, The stress of electroless nickel deposits on beryllium, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 117 (1970) 1091-1094.
34. R. Solmaz, Investigation of corrosion inhibition mechanism and stability of Vitamin B1 on mild steel in 0.5 M HCl solution, Corrosion Science, 81 (2014) 75-84.
35. C. Gao, L. Dai, W. Meng, Z. He and L. Wang, Electrochemically promoted electroless
nickel-phosphorous plating on titanium substrate, Applied Surface Science, 392 (2017) 912-919.
36. X. Jiang, R. Guo and S. Jiang, Evaluation of self-healing ability of Ce-V conversion coating on AZ31 magnesium alloy, Journal of Magnesium and Alloys, 4 (2016) 504-516