1. R. Ramachandran, K. Sobolev, M. Nosonovsky, Dynamics of droplet impact on hydrophobic/icephobic concrete with the potential for superhydrophobicity, Langmuir : the ACS journal of surfaces and colloids, 31 (2015) 1437-1444.
2. Y. Lu, S. Sathasivam, J. Song, C.R. Crick, C.J. Carmalt, I.P. Parkin, Repellent materials. Robust self-cleaning surfaces that function when exposed to either air or oil, Science (New York, N.Y.), 347 (2015) 1132-1135.
3. E.C. Stancu, M.D. Ionita, S. Vizireanu, A.M. Stanciuc, L. Moldovan, G. Dinescu, Wettability properties of carbon nanowalls layers deposited by a radiofrequency plasma beam discharge, Materials Science and Engineering: B, 169 (2010) 119-122.
4. R.V. Honeychuck, T. Ho, K.J. Wynne, R.A. Nissan, Preparation and characterization of polyurethanes based on a series of fluorinated diols, Chemistry of Materials, 5 (1993) 1299-1306.
5. D.K. Sarkar, M. Farzaneh, Superhydrophobic Coatings with Reduced Ice Adhesion, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 23 (2009) 121237-15.
6. S. Farhadi, M. Farzaneh, S.A. Kulinich, Anti-icing performance of superhydrophobic surfaces, Applied Surface Science, 257 (2011) 6264-6269.
7. B. Bhushan, Y.C. Jung, K. Koch, Self-Cleaning Efficiency of Artificial Superhydrophobic Surfaces, Langmuir : the ACS journal of surfaces and colloids, 25 (2009) 3240-3248.
8. H. Dong, M. Cheng, Y. Zhang, H. Wei, F. Shi, Extraordinary drag-reducing effect of a superhydrophobic coating on a macroscopic model ship at high speed, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 1 (2013) 5886-5891.
9. G. McHale, M.R. Flynn, M.I. Newton, Plastron induced drag reduction and increased slip on a superhydrophobic sphere, Soft Matter, 7 (2011) 10100-10107.
10. P. Li, X. Chen, G. Yang, L. Yu, P. Zhang, Fabrication and characterization of stable superhydrophobic surface with good friction-reducing performance on Al foil, Applied Surface Science, 300 (2014) 184-190.
11. M. Li, J. Zhai, H. Liu, Y. Song, L. Jiang, D. Zhu, Electrochemical Deposition of Conductive Superhydrophobic Zinc Oxide Thin Films, The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 107 (2003) 9954-9957.
12. X. Zhang, F. Shi, J. Niu, Y. Jiang, Z. Wang, Superhydrophobic surfaces: from structural control to functional application, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 18 (2008) 633-21..
13. A.B.D. Cassie, S. Baxter, Wettability of porous surfaces, Transactions of the Faraday Society, 40 (1944) 546-551.
14. E. Bittoun, A. Marmur, Optimizing super-hydrophobic surfaces: criteria for comparison of surface topographies, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 23 (2009) 401-411.
15. Y. Liu, T. Tan, B. Wang, R. Zhai, X. Song, E. Li, H. Wang, H. Yan, Fabrication of CdS films with superhydrophobicity by the microwave assisted chemical bath deposition, Journal of colloid and interface science, 320 (2008) 540-547.
16. N. Xu, D.K. Sarkar, X.G. Chen, W.P. Tong, Corrosion performance of superhydrophobic nickel stearate/nickel hydroxide thin films on aluminum alloy by a simple one-step electrodeposition process, Surface and Coatings Technology, 302 (2016) 173-184.
17. M. Ruan, W. Li, B. Wang, Q. Luo, F. Ma, Z. Yu, Optimal conditions for the preparation of superhydrophobic surfaces on al substrates using a simple etching approach, Applied Surface Science, 258 (2012) 7031-7035.
18. N. Saleema, D.K. Sarkar, R.W. Paynter, X.G. Chen, Superhydrophobic Aluminum Alloy Surfaces by a Novel One-Step Process, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2 (2010) 2500-2502.
19. Y. Huang, D.K. Sarkar, X.-G. Chen, Superhydrophobic nanostructured ZnO thin films on aluminum alloy substrates by electrophoretic deposition process, Applied Surface Science, 327 (2015) 327-334.
20. Q. Li, Y. Yan, M. Yu, B. Song, S. Shi, Y. Gong, Synthesis of polymeric fluorinated sol–gel precursor for fabrication of superhydrophobic coating, Applied Surface Science, 367 (2016) 101-108.
21. L. Song-Mei, L. Bin, L. Jian-Hua, Y. Mei, Corrosion resistance of superhydrophobic film on aluminum alloy surface fabricated by chemical etching and anodization, Chinese Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 28 (2012) 1755-1762.
22. J. Zhao, L. Xia, A. Sehgal, D. Lu, R.L. McCreery, G.S. Frankel, Effects of chromate and chromate conversion coatings on corrosion of aluminum alloy 2024-T3, Surface and Coatings Technology, 140 (2001) 51-57.
23. E. Hosono, S. Fujihara, I. Honma, H. Zhou, Superhydrophobic perpendicular nanopin film by the bottom-up process, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 127 (2005) 13458-13459.
24. S. Zheng, C. Li, Q. Fu, W. Hu, T. Xiang, Q. Wang, M. Du, X. Liu, Z. Chen, Development of stable superhydrophobic coatings on aluminum surface for corrosion-resistant, self-cleaning, and anti-icing applications, Materials & Design, 93 (2016) 261-270.
25. Y. Huang, D.K. Sarkar, X. Grant Chen, Superhydrophobic aluminum alloy surfaces prepared by chemical etching process and their corrosion resistance properties, Applied Surface Science, 356 (2015) 1012-1024.
26. T. Young, An essay on the cohesion of fluids, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, 95 (1805) 65-87.
27. A.T. Gros, R.O. Feuge, Surface and interfacial tensions, viscosities, and other physical properties of some n-aliphatic acids and their methyl and ethyl esters, Journal of the American Oil Chemists Society, 29 (1952) 313-317.
28. N. Vargaftik, B. Volkov, L. Voljak, International tables of the surface tension of water, Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, 12 (1983) 817-820.
29. R. Wu, S. Liang, A. Pan, Z. Yuan, Y. Tang, X. Tan, D. Guan, Y. Yu, Fabrication of nano-structured super-hydrophobic film on aluminum by controllable immersing method, Applied Surface Science, 258 (2012) 5933-5937.
30. H.-J. Li, W.-Z. Fan, H.-H. Pan, C.-W. Wang, J. Qian, Q.-Z. Zhao, Fabrication of “petal effect” surfaces by femtosecond laser-induced forward transfer, Chemical Physics Letters, 667 (2017) 20-24.