1. U. Malayoglu, KC. Tekin, U. Malayoglu, S. Shrestha, An investigation into the mechanical and tribological properties of plasma electrolytic oxidation and hard-anodized coatings on 6082 aluminum alloy. Mater Sci Eng A. Elsevier B.V, 528(24)(2011)7451–60.
2. RM. Park, JF. Bena, LT. Stayner, RJ Smith, HJ. Gibb, PSJ. Lees, Hexavalent chromium and lung cancer in the chromate industry: A quantitative risk assessment. Risk Anal.24(5)(2004) 1099–108.
3. M. Golabadi, M. Aliofkhazraei, M. Toorani, A.S. Rouhaghdam, Corrosion and cathodic disbondment resistance of epoxy coating on zinc phosphate conversion coating containing Ni 2+ and Co 2+, J. Ind. and Eng. Chem. 47(2016) 154-168.
4. PI.Butyagin, Y V. Khokhryakov, AI.Mamaev, Microplasma systems for creating coatings on aluminium alloys. Mater Lett.,57(11)( 2003)1748–51.
5. P. Dearnley, J. Gummersbach, H. Weiss, a.Ogwu, T.Davies, The sliding wear resistance and frictional characteristics of surface modified aluminium alloys under extreme pressure, Wear, 225–229(1999)127–34.
6. DI. Slovetskii, Terent’ev SD. Parameters of an Electric Discharge in Electrolytes and Physicochemical Processes in an Electrolyte Plasma, High Energy Chem,37(5)(2003)310–6.
7. C. Blawert, W. Dietzel, E. Ghali, G. Song Anodizing treatments for magnesium alloys and their effect on corrosion resistance in various environments, Adv Eng Mater,8(6)(2006)511–33.
8. SC. Yeh, DS. Tsai, SY. Guan, CC.Chou, Influences of urea and sodium nitrite on surface coating of plasma electrolytic oxidation. Appl Surf Sci, Elsevier B.V, 356(2015)135–41.
9. G. Lv, W. Gu, H. Chen, W. Feng, ML. Khosa, L. Li, Characteristic of ceramic coatings on aluminum by plasma electrolytic oxidation in silicate and phosphate electrolyt,. Appl Surf Sci. 253(5)(2006)2947–52.
10. E. Cakmak, KC. Tekin, U. Malayoglu, S. Shrestha, The effect of substrate composition on the electrochemical and mechanical properties of PEO coatings on Mg alloys, Surf Coatings Technol. Elsevier B.V.; 204(8)(2010)1305–13.
11. W. Xue, Q. Jin, Q. Zhu, M. Hua, Y. Ma, Anti-corrosion microarc oxidation coatings on SiCP/AZ31 magnesium matrix composite, JAlloys Compd,482(1–2)(2009)208–12.
12. JA, Curran, TW. Clyne, Thermo-physical properties of plasma electrolytic oxide coatings on aluminium. Surf Coatings Technol,199(2–3 SPEC. ISS.)(2005)168–76.
13. G. Sundararajan, L. Rama Krishna. Mechanisms underlying the formation of thick alumina coatings through the MAO coating technology. Surf Coatings Technol,167(2–3)(2003)269–77.
14. D. Chidambaram, CR. Clayton, GP. Halada, The role of hexafluorozirconate in the formation of chromate conversion coatings on aluminum alloy,. Electrochim Acta, 51(14)(2006)2862–71.
15. J. Liang, PB. Srinivasan, C. Blawert, M. Störmer, W.Dietzel, Electrochemical corrosion behaviour of plasma electrolytic oxidation coatings on AM50 magnesium alloy formed in silicate and phosphate based electrolytes, Electrochim Acta. Elsevier; 54(14)( 2009)3842–50.
16. B. Hirschorn, ME. Orazem, B. Tribollet, V. Vivier, I. Frateur, M. Musiani, Determination of effective capacitance and film thickness from constant-phase-element parameter,. Electrochim Acta. Elsevier Ltd, 55(21)(2010)6218–27.
17. C. Blawert, V. Heitmann, W. Dietzel, HM. Nykyforchyn, MD. Klapkiv, Influence of electrolyte on corrosion properties of plasma electrolytic conversion coated magnesium alloys, Surf Coatings Technol. Elsevier; 201(21)(2007)8709–14.
18. M. Kendig, F. Mansfeld, S. Tsai Determination of the long term corrosion behavior of coated steel with A.C. impedance measurements, Corros Sci, 23(4)( 1983)317–29.
19. M. Golabadi, M. Aliofkhazraei, M. Toorani, AS. Rouhaghdam, Evaluation of La containing PEO pretreatment on protective performance of epoxy coating on magnesium. Prog Org Coatings. Elsevier B.V., 105(2017)258–66.
20. D. Sreekanth, N. Rameshbabu, K. Venkateswarlu, Effect of various additives on morphology and corrosion behavior of ceramic coatings developed on AZ31 magnesium alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation, Ceram Int. Elsevier Ltd and Techna Group S.r.l., 38(6)(2012)4607–15.