1. J. Vicenzi, D.L. Villanova, M.D. Lima, Development of an apparatus to determine high-temperature erosive wear up to 800 , Materials Science and Engineering A, 27(2006) 231-236.
2. A. Asphahani, Corrosion of Cobalt-Base Alloys, ASMMetalsHandbook, 13(1992) 658-662.
3. S.J. Matthews, Haynes International Inc, ASM Metals Handbook, 6(1993).
4. M.X Yao, J.B.C. Wub, Y. Xiec, Wear, Corrosion and cracking resistance of some Wor Mo-containing Stellite hardfacing alloys, Materials Science and Engineering A, 407(2005) 234-244.
5. F. Madadi, M. Shamanian, F. Ashrafizadeh, Effect of pulse current on microstructure and wear resistance of Stellite6/tungsten carbide claddings produced by tungsten inert gas process, Surface and Coatings Technology, 205(2011) 4320-4328.
6. S. Grainer, J. Blunt, Engineering coatings Design and Application, 2nd edition, Abington publications, Cambridge, England, (2006) 120-166.
7. H.S. Sidhu, B.S. Sidhu, S. Prakash, Solid particle erosion of HVOF sprayed NiCr and Stellite-6 coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 202(2007) 232-238.
8. T.S. Sidhu, S. Prakash, R.D. Agrawal, Performance of HVOF chromium carbide Nickel Chroumium Coating in an Actual Boiler Environment of Thermal Power Plant, Corrosion , 63(2007) 828-834.
9. A.J. Sturgeon, ASM Handbook, surface Engineering, Thermal Spray Coatings, 5 (2001) 1149.
10. N.F. Ak, C. Tekmen, I. Ozdemir, H.S. Soykan, E. Celik, NiCr coatings on stainless steel by HVOF technique, Surface and coatings technology, 173-174(2003) 1070-1073.
11. L. Zhao, J. Zwick, and E. Lugscheider, HVOF spraying of Al2O3 dispersion strengthened NiCr powder, Surface and Coatings Technology, 182(2004) 72-77.
12. Y.C. Zhu, C.X. Ding, K. Yukimura, T. Dannyxiao, and P.R. Strutt, Deposition and characterizationn of nanostructured WC-Co coating, Ceramics International, 27(2001) 669-674.
13. A. Lesnewich, Influence of welding on steel weldment soundness, Welding Brazing & Soldering, ASM Metal Handbook, 6(2010) 408-415.
14. W. Zhang, S.A. Sampath, Universal method for representation of in-flight partical characteristics in thermal spray processes, Journal of Thermal spray Technology, 18(2009) 23-34.
15. T.S. Sidhu, S. Prakash, R.D. Agrawal, Studies of the metallurgical and mechanical properties of high velocity oxy-fuel sprayed stellite6 coatings on Ni and Fe based superalloys, Surface and Coatings Technology, 20(2006) 273-281.
16. S. Deshpande, A. Kulkarni, H. Herman, Application of image analyisis for characterzation of porosity in thermal spray coatings and correlation with small angle neutron scattering, Surface and Coating Technology, 187(2004) 6-16.
17. A. Zhang, Y. Wang, and J. Xing, Erosion-Corrosion characteristic and electrochemical bevavior of HVOF spray coating and two types of steels,Journal of Xi'an Jiaotong University, 37(2003) 1150-1158.
18. L. Pawlowski, The Seience and Engineering of Thermal Spray Coating, John Wiley and Sons, (1995).