1. M. Gupta and N. M. L. Sharon, , magnesium alloys, and magnesium composites: John Wiley & Sons, Magnesium,(2011)1-6.
2. F. Froes, D. Eliezer, and E. Aghion, The science, technology, and applications of magnesium, Jom, 50(1998)30-34,.
3. I. Polmear, Magnesium alloys and applications, Materials science and technology,10(1994) 1-16.
4. H. Dong, Surface engineering of light alloys: Aluminium, magnesium and titanium alloys: Elsevier, (2010)3-33.
5. J. T. DeMasi-Marcin and D. K. Gupta, Protective coatings in the gas turbine engine, Surface and Coatings Technology, 68(1994)1-9.
6. A. Maiti, N. Mukhopadhyay, and R. Raman, Effect of adding WC powder to the feedstock of WC–Co–Cr based HVOF coating and its impact on erosion and abrasion resistance, Surface and Coatings Technology, 201(2007)7781-7788.
7. T. Rhys-Jones, Coatings for blade and vane applications in gas turbines, Corrosion Science, 29(1989)623-646.
8. R. Wood, B. Mellor, and M. Binfield, Sand erosion performance of detonation gun applied tungsten carbide/cobalt-chromium coatings, Wear, 211(1997)70-83.
9. M. Campo, M. Carboneras, M. López, B. Torres, P. Rodrigo, E. Otero, et al., Corrosion resistance of thermally sprayed Al and Al/SiC coatings on Mg, Surface and Coatings Technology, 203 (2009)3224-3230.
10. J. Wang, D. Li, Q. Liu, X. Yin, Y. Zhang, X. Jing, et al., Fabrication of hydrophobic surface with hierarchical structure on Mg alloy and its corrosion resistance, Electrochimica Acta, 55(2010)6897-6906.
11. V. De Souza and A. Neville, Corrosion and erosion damage mechanisms during erosion–corrosion of WC–Co–Cr cermet coatings, Wear, 255(2003)146-156.
12. V. Souza and A. Neville, Corrosion and synergy in a WC Co Cr HVOF thermal spray coating—understanding their role in erosion–corrosion degradation, Wear, 259(2005)171-180.
13. L.-J. Wang, P.-X. Qiu, L. Yan, W.-X. Zhou, G.-q. Gou, and C. Hui, Corrosion behavior of thermal sprayed WC cermet coatings containing metallic binders in saline environment, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 23(2013) 2611-2617.
14. M. Takeda, N. Morihiro, R. Ebara, Y. Harada, R. Wang, and M. Kido, Corrosion Behavior of Thermally Sprayed WC Coating in Na2SO4 Aqueous Solution, Materials Transactions, 43(2002)2860-2865.
15. J. Perry, A. Neville, V. Wilson, and T. Hodgkiess, Assessment of the corrosion rates and mechanisms of a WC–Co–Cr HVOF coating in static and liquid–solid impingement saline environments, Surface and Coatings technology, 137(2001) 43-51.
16. C. Lee, J. Han, J. Yoon, M. Shin, and S. Kwun, A study on powder mixing for high fracture toughness and wear resistance of WC–Co–Cr coatings sprayed by HVOF, Surface and coatings technology, 204(2010)2223-2229.
17. J. Nerz, B. Kushner, and A. Rotolico, Microstructural evaluation of tungsten carbide-cobalt coatings, Thermal Spray Technology, 1(1992) 147-152.