S. Buytoz, M. M. Yildirim, H. Eren, Microstructural and microhardness characterstics of gas tungsten arc synthesized Fe-Cr-C coating on AISI 4340, Materials Letters, 59(2005) 607-614.
2. V. Udhayabanu, K. R. Ravi, Synthesis of in-situ NiAl-Al2O3 nanocomposite by reactive milling and subsequent heat treatment, Intermetallics, 18(2010) 353-358.
3. F. Madadi, F. Ashrafizadeh, M. Shamanian, Optimization of pulsed TIG cladding process of stellite alloy on carbon steel using RSM, Journal of Alloy and Compounds, 510(2012) 71-77.
4. Y. C. Chen, Reinforcements affect mechanical properties and wear haviors of WC clad layer by gas tungsten arc welding, Materials and Design, 45(2013) 6-14.
5. Y. C. Lin, H. M. Chen, Analysis of microstructure and wear performance of SiC clad layer on SKD61 die steel after gas tungsten arc welding, Materials and Design, 47(2013) 828-835.
6. S. Buytoz, M. Ulutan, In situ synthesis of SiC reinforced MMC surface onAISI304stainless steel by TIG surface alloying, Surface & Coatings Technology, 200(2006) 3698-3704.
7. Y. Lin, Microstructure and tribological performance of Ti-6Al-4V cladding with SiC powder,Surface & Coatings Technology, 205(2011) 5400-5405.
8. O. Nuri Celik, M. Ulutun, Effects of graphite content on the microstructure and wear properties of an AISI 8620 steel surface modified bytungsten inert gas (TIG), Surface & Coatings Technology, 206(2011) 1423- 1429.
9. ASTM A-106. Standard specification for seamless carbon steel pipe for high temperature service. USA: ASTM International, 2011.
10. S. S. M. Tavares, J., M. Pardal, Failure of ASTM A-106 Gr.B tube by creep and erosive wear, Engineering Failure Analyses, 26(2012) 337-343.
11. M. B. Nasiri, Investigation o the influence of various welding parameters on the arc thermal efficiency of the GTAW process by calorimetric method, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 28 (2014) 3255-3261.
12. J. Lippold, D. Koteecki, Welding metalurgy and weld ability of stanless stells, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2007.
13. K. Sindo, Welding Metallurgy, 1987
14. S. Buytoz, Microstructural properties of SiC based hardfacing on low alloy steel, Surface & Coatings Technology, 200(2006) 3734-3742.
15. M. F. Buchely, J. C. Gutierrez, The effect of microstructure on abrasive wear of hardfacing alloys, Wear, 259(2005) 52-61.
16. J. Majumdar, Studies on compositionally graded silicon carbide dispersed composite surface on mild steel developed by laser surface cladding, 203(2008) 505-512.
17. R. Yang, Z. Liu, Study of in-situ synthesis TiCp/Ti composite coating on alloy Ti6Al4V by TIG cladding, 36(2012) 349-354.
18. Y. C. Lin, Elucidating the microstiucture and wear behavior of tungsten carbide, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 210(2010) 219-225.
19. K. Amini, A. Akhbarizadeh, Investigating the effect of the quench environment on the final microstructure and wear behavior of 1.2080 tool steel after deepcryogenic heat treatment, Materials and design, 45( 2013) 316-322.