1. J. D. Matthew, Titanium a Technical Guide, 2nd Edition, ASM International, (2000)5–7.
2. V. A. Joshi, Titanium Alloys An Atlas of Structures and Fracture Features, Taylor and Francis, (2006) 7–15.
3. C. Leyens, Titanium and Titanium
4. L. A. Abel, R. T. Kiepura, M. Park, Metals Handbook, Properties and Selection: Nonferrous Alloys and Special Purpose Materials, 1 (1990) 586.
5. L. J. Korb, D. Olson, J. R. Davis, S. Editor, J. D. Destefani, T. Editor, R. T. Kiepura, D. A. Humphries, ASM Hand Book, Corrosion, Vol. 13., p. 669, 1992.
6. M. Ishii, T. Oda, M. Kaneko, Titanium and Its Alloys As Key Materials for CorrosionProtection Engineering, Nippon Steel Technical Report, (2003) 49–56.
7. J. D. Ayers, Wear Behavior of Carbide-Injected Titanium and Aluminum Alloys, Wear, 97(1984) 249–266.
8. M. J. Hamedi, M. J. Torkamany, J. Sabbaghzadeh, Effect of Pulsed Laser Parameters on In-situ TiC Synthesis in Laser Surface Treatment, Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 49(2011) 557–563.
9. A. Chehrghani, M. J. Torkamany, M. J. Hamedi, J. Sabbaghzadeh, Numerical Modeling and Experimental Investigation of TiC Formation on Titanium Surface Pre-Coated by Graphite under Pulsed Laser Irradiation, Applied Surface Science, 258(2012) 2068–2076.
10. A. F. Saleh, J. H. Abboud, K. Y. Benyounis, Surface Carburizing of Ti -6Al-4V Alloy by Laser melting, Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 48(2010) 257–267.
11. W. M.Steen, ''Laser Material Processing, Springer'', (2006) 35-50.
12. C. Langlade, B. Vannes, J. M. Krafft, J. R.Martin, Surface Modification and Tribological Behaviour of Titanium andTitanium Alloys After YAG-Laser Treatments, Surface and Coatings Technology, 100–101(1998) 383–387.
13. H. Ji, L. Xia, X. Ma, Y. Sun, Tribological Performance of Ti-6Al-4V Plasma-Based Ion Implanted with Nitrogen, Wear, 246(2000). 40–45.
14. B. Wu, S. Tao, S. Lei, Numerical Modeling of Laser Shock Peening with Femtosecond Laser Pulses and Comparisons to Experiments, Applied Surface Science, 256(2010) 4376–4382.
15. O. Hatamleh, L. Hackel, S. Forth, Effects of Different R Ratios on Fatigue Crack Growth in Laser Peened Friction Stir Welds, Materials Science Forum in Texas, 580–582(2008) 675–680.
16. S. Yoshihiro, S. Yuji, S. Rie, K. You-chul, Fatigue Life Enhancement of Fillet and Butt Welded Joints after Laser Peening, 41(2012) 71–76.